Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Barry's cool program and marketing ideas

Well, I wish I knew exactly how to do that.....based on my previous experience, I suck at promoting....Would like to find about 10 Super Affiliates that could help....

I send out to my email list of over 3500, and cannot get 100 people to even open the email...overall open rate of like 5% and not very responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by goodman441 View Post
    I send out to my email list of over 3500, and cannot get 100 people to even open the email...overall open rate of like 5% and not very responsive.
    You should definitely touch on the filtering aspect.

http://profittigersystems.com/help/T...er_Editor.html

Maybe even add some charts.

Work on your marketing skills. That is one of the most important skills you can have. I think you have a winner here.

In fact, I think you should be charging a monthly subscription fee for updates.

Thomas

Thanks for your encouragement. The last month of working on CB Data Shark has been a learning experience for sure. Thomas has been a huge help, and I was glad I got it working. I am looking forward to doing more programs with TSB. Good Ideas are elusive some times. I am weak on the sales pages and copywriting part, I would like to do more videos and really get good at that and feel comfortable doing it.

Thanks again for your encouragement....we all need that now and then....

Thanks Debbie, those are some very good suggestions and I will consider them all. I admit, I am not the best at the sales copy stuff....trying to get better. Here is what I planned:

Shorten video for sure.....that was really my first one and time got away with me....I notice I said the word "Basically" alot.

Put a buy button higher

Move a testominy up.

As for the price,,,I will consider raising it, I would have to get a price increae thru CLickBank,and set up
    recurring product features and such.....

Everyone is telling me it is a winner, but i have only had 2 sales.....

What should i charge for it? initial and recurrring?

As for the shark, It is in TSB, i just added it....lol

Thanks,
    Barry

Thanks Debbie, those are some very good suggestions and I will consider them all. I admit, I am not the best at the sales copy stuff....trying to get better. Here is what I planned:

Shorten video for sure.....that was really my first one and time got away with me....I notice I said the word "Basically" alot.

Put a buy button higher

Move a testominy up.

As for the price,,,I will consider raising it, I would have to get a price increae thru CLickBank,and set up

Thanks,
    Barry
    I am moving this section to marketing so we can keep the bugs and the good stuff apart. hehe

Thomas

Put a buy button higher

Move a testominy up.

Thanks,
    Barry
    It depends on if you want to use this to build your list.

I would keep it at the price you are selling it at and charge a $5 recurring fee every month for updates. I would only update it every month.

The $5 fee won't be significantly high where most people won't think twice about spending it and continue spending it.

It would also depend on how much time it takes to gather the data.

You can sell to these people over and over again so this could be used as a lead magnet.

Thomas

So, thru ClickBank I would set it up for $47 initial payment and $5 recurring? Should I pay 50% to affiliate for the recurring fee? Or Keep 100% of recurring...? Decisions decisions, Should i nention the recurring fee on the salespage anywhere?

Thanks,
    Barry

So, thru ClickBank I would set it up for $47 initial payment and $5 recurring? Should I pay 50% to affiliate for the recurring fee? Or Keep 100% of recurring...? Decisions decisions, Should i nention the recurring fee on the salespage anywhere?

Thanks,
    Barry
    I would bump up (double it) the recurring if you plan on using affiliates.

The more numbers you get like stick rate the more affiliates will promote it.

Thomas

Debbie Guest

Maybe you should remail with a different subject line. You could even try 2 different subject lines and mail each to only part of the list as a type of split test.

By the way, how did you build your list?

A lot of people use giveaways and things like that. But even though they build big lists, the lists aren't responsive because you get a lot of freebie-seekers.

As to pricing, Thomas has so much experience with software that it's probably best if I refrain from offering another pricing opinion.

Debbie