Default Just a thought about some Facebook apps.

I had an idea for an app of some sorts, it would be for the games on facebook.

Take Mafiawars for instance -

You could create a record keeping app so they could keep of the friends they need to gift to as well as maybe integrate something called a hitlister to keep track of people they need to hitlist or have been hitlisted..

It would NOT need to integrate with the Facebook API - be nice if it could though..

You can see that the app could go on with many options..

A base app of some sorts could then be used again and again.

Same goes for Farmville - Fronterville etc...

Just an idea I had and thought I'd share it with people that might do something with it or would like to do something together on..

I'm still trying to get my skills built up on building an app like this..

I just bought TSBexpress and not sure if it has the capabilities to do it..

Could be a really big earner for someone that wanted to take it to the point it needed to be taken.

I'm a pretty good graphics artist and could supply anything needed in that area as well as SEO and marketing abilities.

Anyways, Just a thought and thought I'd share..

Mindseye.

Off topic, A friend of mine had a great idea for a new facebook game, would tie into farmville,
    he called it "farmville Mafia" - if they dont pay you protection money, you can go burn their crops,
    take or slaughter livestock, etc... lmao

Sorry, I hate the facebook games, my friends constantly bug me to play that game,
    and if they came out with a farmville mafia, I would surely play that,, just to get back at
    all the people that have asked me to get involved with farmville... be careful what you ask for!!!

Great idea!

You can't make web games for facebook but you can make desktop software that game players can use to keep track of everything.

I love the idea.

Thomas

this is a great idea - you could link to the apps page within the software to add a form of "integration"

http://www.profittigersystems.com/vb...ead.php?t=1272

Yes, just use the browser, I use this in my software to great effect, seems to add a lot more value for little effort, as an example, I put an Amazon related product browser in one of my apps to get commissions...nice

Default If interested

Listen guys/gals....

This is an old thread I started, BUT!, if someone is interested, shoot me a line, I'm a pretty skilled designer/developer/I marketer... Would be interested in taking this further. Up to you guys/gals! I luv working with people on projects.

Note:

- I can build the sales page
    - create the videos "the new SEO"
    - set up the payment gateway
    - create the affiliate buzz
    - etc
    - etc

Don't be shy, shoot me an email..

BTW, thanks for the amazing product TIGER! Though I bought it, I haven't had the time nor patience to implement it.. ;(

If I had someone to do the development on it, I could surely market it..

Vic
    Nitroactive Media

I have some softwares I developed and need someone who has marketing skill. You may see some of the softwares under software section at
    http://freemarketshares.com
    Thanks
    Eyasu

Quote Originally Posted by nealtucker View Post
    Yes, just use the browser, I use this in my software to great effect, seems to add a lot more value for little effort, as an example, I put an Amazon related product browser in one of my apps to get commissions...nice

Wonderful idea! Thanks! LOLOL