Default Where do I with start ESB?

T, or anyone else,

I've forgotten the basics of creating stuff with ESB and since the automation is now here, I'm at a total loss as to where to start to learn this all over again?

Any pointers so I can at least learn the basics. I have an audience waiting on my automated screenshot software, but have no idea how to start to build it.

Thanks for any feedback :-)

Quote Originally Posted by StewartAlexander View Post
    T, or anyone else,

I've forgotten the basics of creating stuff with ESB and since the automation is now here, I'm at a total loss as to where to start to learn this all over again?

Any pointers so I can at least learn the basics. I have an audience waiting on my automated screenshot software, but have no idea how to start to build it.

Thanks for any feedback :-)
    You will be making money the same day we get this released. haha

Plan out your program. List the things you want to do before you start dragging and dropping forms and automation actions.

If you plan on scraping websites, you will need to be able to store the website addresses, the screen shots, the ftp details if you want to upload the screen shots to the server.

If your customers will be uploading screen shots to their private servers, they will need a form to store their server, password and username details. If this is something you are using personally, you can hard code those in the automation script and wouldn't need the form.

You will then need to build the software forms and editors. Meaning dragging forms, entering in editors and adding relationships between the forms.

http://easysoftwarebusiness.com/esb/

Look under Designing your software...

Similar to the old version but now there is a graphical way of doing that.

Run the software and clean up the layout of the forms. Same as the older version.

Then you are ready to add in your automation. I should have some examples of the web stuff coming soon. I am still trying to knock out installations while cleaning up other areas.

http://easysoftwarebusiness.com/esb/

Look under the Automation Module... There are already videos for ftp uploading files and also zipping files.