Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wfjh View Post
    Here is an interesting article in the Money section of time.com from an interview with Mark Cuban about automation and software.
    JIM

http://time.com/money/4676298/mark-c...lflow_facebook
    I have seen Cuban talking about automation and AI. Cuban mentioned the first trillionaire will be some type of AI.

From my understanding, a lot of the automation (software automation) didn't displace workers but changed the nature of their jobs.

In any case, this is the future. It's hard to see it not coming which is why I took longer to build a version of ESB that can take advantage of this trend.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by nealtucker View Post
    Thank Jim.

So thinking out of the box as I have no idea how Thomas dose what he dose which is amazing to me.

if the auto ESB stuff could interact with a clients own computer and programs it could interact with their own browser of choice, and say, go to their own email account which is normally just a click on the login button as your login is pre populated from your cookies, check and forward emails only from Thomas Belknap to my accountant? That will be part of the secretary's job taken care of with RPA to make more tea.

N,
    Our current automation can pull emails straight from the source without having to go through a browser. You can pull emails, check for the sender and send all emails from a particular sender to your accountant with what he have right now. Just a fyi...

Thomas

Thanks for the info T. I think for some of us or my be just me, until we / I get stuck in I'm not 100% sure what's possible with ESB....but I do know it's going to be a huge game changer for us.

Are there any simple walk through videos to get started in the right way, these simple small steps will be the foundation of bigger project, step 1, 2, & 3. would be individual projects to try.

1, go to google images to look for "Cars" or Sports Cars" Select 5 images or what ever is selected and save then in a desktop file
    With this one we will know what property editors to use and the auto settings, and so on for the rest.

2, Select desktop folder, zip the folder and upload to my images folder on my website.

3, A reverse of step 2, fetch a folder from a website, download to a location and unzip if needed to folder,

If anyone has made any videos on this would they mind sharing please?

Thanks
    Neal

Quote Originally Posted by nealtucker View Post
    Thanks for the info T. I think for some of us or my be just me, until we / I get stuck in I'm not 100% sure what's possible with ESB....but I do know it's going to be a huge game changer for us.

Are there any simple walk through videos to get started in the right way, these simple small steps will be the foundation of bigger project, step 1, 2, & 3. would be individual projects to try.

1, go to google images to look for "Cars" or Sports Cars" Select 5 images or what ever is selected and save then in a desktop file
    With this one we will know what property editors to use and the auto settings, and so on for the rest.

2, Select desktop folder, zip the folder and upload to my images folder on my website.

3, A reverse of step 2, fetch a folder from a website, download to a location and unzip if needed to folder,

If anyone has made any videos on this would they mind sharing please?

Thanks
    Neal
    I'm not sure what you mean by step by step since we are talking a lot of steps depending on the app you want to create.

I do have some tutorials in the help documentation.

Thomas