Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Road Map

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post

It is kind of funny to think about that version compared to this new one. haha

Thomas
    Lol. I bet. I didn't know ESB is a 3rd version. It's a really good one, that's for sure!

I also totally get it about needing to focus now on making some money for YOURSELF. Goodness, that's a bit overdue also I would say. Whatever you could do to make recurring income from this point forward would definitely be the best route to take, imo.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing you launch something this year and I'm going to try to help you get a home run on that. I'll help to recruit some affiliates for you as well when you're ready. It's something I'm pretty good at and getting better at it all the time.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Lol. I bet. I didn't know ESB is a 3rd version. It's a really good one, that's for sure!

I also totally get it about needing to focus now on making some money for YOURSELF. Goodness, that's a bit overdue also I would say. Whatever you could do to make recurring income from this point forward would definitely be the best route to take, imo.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing you launch something this year and I'm going to try to help you get a home run on that. I'll help to recruit some affiliates for you as well when you're ready. It's something I'm pretty good at and getting better at it all the time.

Mel
    Thanks Mel,

Smarflo will be recurring. If I sell ESB Expert, that also will be recurring. I may even rent out my liver on a recurring basis. haha

This should be a very good year.

Thomas

..." I may even rent out my liver on a recurring basis. haha "
    I think if you ended up going to Russia years ago your liver wouldn't be worth much by now HAHA
    If you know what i mean.
    China's Báijiǔ (white wine..but really like vodka) is absolutely
    disgusting and when i married Qing and had to go to her hometown they stood in line with bowls of
    the stuff and i had to drink it ..i didnt even get to the end of the line before..u know what lol

Hi Thomas!

Hope you are doing well, and great to see the road map for 2017. I had taken some time off and this is the first time in a few months that I have checked in on things. Even got a new laptop (finally) and fixin'to go grab the latest ESB and get it installed... good to see everything is still moving along!

Looks like I have a few threads to catch up on lol, and good to see some of the older esb crowd still here and some new people that have jumped on board

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by howdab2 View Post
    Hi Thomas!

Hope you are doing well, and great to see the road map for 2017. I had taken some time off and this is the first time in a few months that I have checked in on things. Even got a new laptop (finally) and fixin'to go grab the latest ESB and get it installed... good to see everything is still moving along!

Looks like I have a few threads to catch up on lol, and good to see some of the older esb crowd still here and some new people that have jumped on board

Howard

Welcome back Howard! Jump on in... the water is warm.

Thomas