Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Xenforo will be good!

I'm at 110 sales so far with the new PLR Manager. Moving up some every day...and a few hundred dollars made from the buyers promoting other offers to them as an affiliate.

I guess it's fair to say I got really burnt out on online marketing and had to take a break for a few months. But it feels good to be back into the swing of things.

Well look at you! Great results Mel.

Yeah, the IM stuff can really bring you down. A break is always good to gain perspective.

I found it becomes better if you can manage their expectations. That is why I never like selling get rich quick type of stuff. You will still get people with unrealistic expectations and they will blame you for everything. haha

It's all part of the game. Do your best to help people and it will work out in the end.

I made many friends (many are on this forum) from the IM scene that will last for a lifetime.

Now you have a product that can be sold for many years. Keep stacking the products and those sales add up fast. Then you will be able to pay much more for a customer than your competition because you got a lot of stuff to sell them. That is when the power of scaling comes into play.

Thomas

Yeah, me too. I have never sold get rich quick offers and never will. When I began all of this years ago, I noticed right away how many refunds those sellers get, plus the complaints about them, and I didn't want to go down that path.

I nabbed a good .net domain recently (promarketer.net), and that is where I'm going to eventually have my flagship software using ESB. And that's what it's going to be called - Pro Marketer. Everything I'm selling now and next month is to get more customers, more affiliates, and more rep through my sister's account (her name is Joan and we do all of this together - she is who actually spotted your final TSB sale you had on the WF).

We're going to rip it up this year, and ESB is going to be our mean greenback reaping machine.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what others do with ESB this year. Hopefully some of them will share their results. Exciting times ahead.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Yeah, me too. I have never sold get rich quick offers and never will. When I began all of this years ago, I noticed right away how many refunds those sellers get, plus the complaints about them, and I didn't want to go down that path.

I nabbed a good .net domain recently (promarketer.net), and that is where I'm going to eventually have my flagship software using ESB. And that's what it's going to be called - Pro Marketer. Everything I'm selling now and next month is to get more customers, more affiliates, and more rep through my sister's account (her name is Joan and we do all of this together - she is who actually spotted your final TSB sale you had on the WF).

We're going to rip it up this year, and ESB is going to be our mean greenback reaping machine.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what others do with ESB this year. Hopefully some of them will share their results. Exciting times ahead.

Mel
    Nice product you created. Congratulations on your sale numbers! Well done.

Thanks, Antonio!

I listed it on JVZoo recently too - hopefully I can recruit more affiliates to send traffic my way. I recruited a good one from there today (6000+ sales to his credit). He's hitting his list for me Thursday.

Tc
    Mel

Hi Mel
    Your product and sales page look good, I also have a copy of your first version. Good on you for persevering it looks like you have a good product.

I noticed in your first comment in this thread referred to, quote:
    the gen-x and baby boomers.
    "And that group of people like their laptops and desktops for software rather than mobile apps, and they started using computers when desktop software ruled. So there is the ownership aspect and the nostalgia/familiarity aspect with ESB."

I absolutely agree with you and have very recently started a new project http://yournevertoold.com
    with the target market basically 50+.
    The possibilities are endless as "your never too old" to do something, to have a go, to learn, to start a business etc, etc,
    Can even target a younger market that may have missed doing something along their journey.

There are a lot of opportunities for simple software in this market place and I am looking for material and ideas to promote, would even promote a software from this forum members for free if the product is applicable to the theme of the site.

Food for thought.
    John Mc

Thanks, John.

I like your project, and most of my customers are over 50. I know that because I do my own research on samples of them to get a better idea of what type of customer is buying my products.

=========

I don't know if anyone here saw the uproar that occurred when Ancestry.com announced they were discontinuing their desktop software and moving everything to an online app. A lot of those customers were enraged by it...it was a massive online protest.

The whole idea that was floating around that "desktop software is dead" was just pure nonsense - a lie spun up and spread around by SaaS providers and influencers.

What I'm doing now with sharing my sales news sounds a bit like I'm bragging, but what I'm trying to do is just stir up some ESB owners to get motivated to create something and start marketing it. The demand for what we can create with ESB exists, and even with little promotion you can make sales.

I've done no ad promotion at all. I've simply created my program with ESB, contacted some people who sell plr products and who have a list of subscribers, and asked them if they would like to promote my software to them for a commission.

Nothing salesy. I don't even have a demo video on the sales page.

For the membership backend I''m using InstaMember, and I use Thrive Content Builder to create my sales pages.

If anyone here wants to pick my brain a little, I'll be glad to share what I know.

This has been a nice little run with PLR Manager so far. I wanted to get something out there so I could gauge buyer reaction and get some feedback, and the results have been very positive - people really like this software created with ESB.

Johnm - don't mean to nitpick (well, maybe I do) but you've made a glaring grammatical error - It would be YOU'RE never too old, not YOUR never too old. Just an oversight I'm sure...I'm a proofreader at heart and would offer my services to anyone who would need/want it.

Quote Originally Posted by rjj418 View Post
    Johnm - don't mean to nitpick (well, maybe I do) but you've made a glaring grammatical error - It would be YOU'RE never too old, not YOUR never too old. Just an oversight I'm sure...I'm a proofreader at heart and would offer my services to anyone who would need/want it.
    How's retirement Rich?

Thomas

Thomas, so far so good - not getting much done product creation wise - settling mom's estate (she passed away in Oct at age 92) has taken bulk of my time but the end is in sight. The end of settling, not of me! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rjj418 View Post
    Thomas, so far so good - not getting much done product creation wise - settling mom's estate (she passed away in Oct at age 92) has taken bulk of my time but the end is in sight. The end of settling, not of me! LOL!
    Sorry to hear about your mom. 94 is a pretty good run. I don't recall any of my family making it that far.

I'm sure you'll be back on the product creation gravy train in no time. Perfect timing with ESB finally getting close to a release.

Thomas