Default Anyone use Mautic Marketing Automation Program?

I just came across a open source Marketing Automation program that looks pretty darn sweet.

http://mautic.com

Thomas

I never knew it until i clicked link.
    Do you mean ESB is basically can do that (all those modules we can basically do...right?)
    Also....i noticed thier charge...struth!!... Starts at less than $1000/month
    Imagine hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by schmutly View Post
    I never knew it until i clicked link.
    Do you mean ESB is basically can do that (all those modules we can basically do...right?)
    Also....i noticed thier charge...struth!!... Starts at less than $1000/month
    Imagine hmmm...
    No, ESB isn't designed to do all of that. I suppose it could do some of it if ESB was installed on a windows server. You would still need website pixel tracking.

I was mainly talking about the self hosted version which is a free download (free to use under GPL). The 1000 a month is the cloud service they run.

Since it is under GPL you get the entire source code which is kind of nice if you want to customize.

Thomas

I installed it once and couldn't think of what I needed it for, so deleted it. Of course, I only looked at it for 10 minutes or so and never really gave it much of a chance. More curiosity than anything. Had too many other things I need to learn before that.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I installed it once and couldn't think of what I needed it for, so deleted it. Of course, I only looked at it for 10 minutes or so and never really gave it much of a chance. More curiosity than anything. Had too many other things I need to learn before that.
    You may want to look at it again Mike. I spent some time over the weekend watching videos and unless you are using a paid program like Salesforce you may want to use Mautic.

It keeps track of your customer interactions with your sites. You can create campaigns for emails and segment your customers into several lists.

The sales process can be pretty hefty. Everything from lead magnets to product purchases can be tracked on a customer level. You can also set up actions based on that interaction. Similar to our automation stuff.

If I am using a free program as a lead magnet,I can see using Mautic to keep track of who is installing and running the program.

Thomas