Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Still here but a bit overwhelmed with work. I guess all of us are.

Hi Robbie, Thomas, and yall!

I am still around, but have been working with clients on marketing websites and such these past couple years, and was waiting for some updates and bugfixes to ESB before I was going to move on with it... I bought a new laptop this spring, win10, and am fixin' to get ESB back up and runnning so i can start developing again... thats pretty much where I am right now, and have still been thinking about a possible ESB-Con in the near future
    This is also the first time I have seen the new updated forum, I was a little lost when i first saw it, i wasn't sure I was in the right place LoL
    Good to still see yall here, will be keeping an eye out for a sample app etc Robbie, that will definitely help me get started again...

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by howdab2 View Post
    Hi Robbie, Thomas, and yall!

I am still around, but have been working with clients on marketing websites and such these past couple years, and was waiting for some updates and bugfixes to ESB before I was going to move on with it... I bought a new laptop this spring, win10, and am fixin' to get ESB back up and runnning so i can start developing again... thats pretty much where I am right now, and have still been thinking about a possible ESB-Con in the near future
    This is also the first time I have seen the new updated forum, I was a little lost when i first saw it, i wasn't sure I was in the right place LoL
    Good to still see yall here, will be keeping an eye out for a sample app etc Robbie, that will definitely help me get started again...

Howard
    Now we can start the party! haha

Welcome back Howard. I'm trying to clean up this establishment with a new look. I have a feeling things will be getting busy here in the near future.

I will do a ESB-Con if Mike and Robbie dress up like the people you see at those anime conventions.

Here is a picture of Mike and Robbie at the last convention.

81776861-9-optimized_571e2ded520ca.jpg

Thomas

You have to guess who is who cause Robbie was too drunk to tell me.

Well i definately wasnt the sexy one :-~ . Mikes a bit..um, foxy
    I thought i asked for straight bourbon and cola..not 12% :O haha

VERY soon howard. I am testing something i think will be super cool for everyone and
    its a tiny footprint program you run from your projects and when a file is downloaded it
    triggers a windows dialog popup to let you know. Ill do a video shortly..but this weekend
    has been a %^$% my rocket cover gasket was leaking in my holden viva and 3 spark plugs
    were full of oil HAHA.
    Lucky my sisters husband is a RAAF (Royal Australia Air Force) Mechanic and fixed it for me in
    exchange for me fixing his Win10...poor sucker..my job was so easy LOL.
    Will post it when ready soooon
    Robbie

I'm still here... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jjacksonweb View Post
    I'm still here... :-)

Glad to see you're still around James.

Thomas