Default Smartflo version 1.0.15 is available

1.0.11 is now available.

Licensing Errors

I had some licensing issues in the previous release. It was when you used any of the cloud storage or paypal services. That should be taken care of now.

Automation Server

I caught a little bug in the Automation server and corrected it. The server would crash if any of your scripts had errors. Now it just bypasses the script with the error and goes on it's merry way.

Thomas

Version 1.0.12 is now available.

OneDrive, Dropbox and Box has been added to the Cloud Storage and Automation (Amazon was added in a earlier release).

You can even share and unshare files on Dropbox and Box through automation . Great if you want to automate sending out share links to associates or customers.

I am using this a lot for backups and automating these releases.

Thomas

Version 1.0.14 is now available.

Big update!

Web Api

Now you can securely connect to any online mysql database using the Web Api Module.

Smartflo uploads a api for any mysql database allowing it to retrieve, edit, create and/or delete records from the database.

A unique token is generated that only the api and Smartflo knows. This will ensure that only Smartflo will be able to access your databases.

Rapid Action Profits

RAP is a script that I use for affiliates, purchases, testing, etc...

There are now two versions of RAP.

Legacy has already been added.

I added some functionality for the new Pro version. I will add some more as I become more familiar with the script. As of right now, you can install to new sites and access sales and affiliate data.

Automation

I changed up the browser that is being used in the automation. We are now using Chrome.

Web Api is available in the automation.

Paypal Transaction Searches is available in the automation.

Rap Legacy and Rap Pro are also available in the automation.

Documentation

Help Docs was also updated.

Version 1.0.15 is now available.

Web Api

I didn't realize that only one database could be used in a Web Api Project. I think, for the most part, that will be the common use. I decided to change the behavior for those that may want to use the same database in several Web Api Projects.