The Xtreme Product line is getting a makeover.

I changed the domain from MindmapXtreme.com to GetXtremeApp.com since MindmapXtreme will be one product within the whole product line.

The membership area is http://GetXtremeApp.com/members.

DiagramXtreme:

I added Kanban (project/task manager) to the available documents.

I also added some more modifications to the Pdf Viewer.

MindmapXtreme:

I added Kanban (project/task manager) to the available documents.

I also added some more modifications to the Pdf Viewer.

I also released two new programs that come with the Xtreme Platinum purchases. Downloads are available within the membership area.

PdfXtreme:

This is a new program, within the product line, where you can load and save pdf files.

What is unique about PdfXtreme is being able to attach different types of "documents" like videos, diagrams, mindmaps, kanbans, spreadsheets, word docs, hyperlinks and notes to each page of the pdf.

This will be ideal for building support material for a pdf course. Even better for selling a course with attached support material.

The Pro version allows you to create a brandable viewer for a specific pdf project that also includes all attached documents.

KanbanXtreme:

This is also a new program... Kanbans are a project/task manager that is widely used. We took the documents approach and added them to KanbanXtreme. You are able to attach all the different types of documents like diagrams, videos, mindmaps, other kanbans, word docs, hyperlinks and notes to any task.

The Pro version allows you to create a brandable viewer for a specific pdf project that also includes all attached documents.

I will be updating help files as soon as possible.

Thomas

P.S. I recommend completely uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version. The new installations are not compatible with the older and gave me an error. I ended up having to use Windows Install Clean Up program to remove the older version. You can download it here if needed...

http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirr...utility,1.html

You will need to right click and run it as administrator otherwise you will get a error. It will install and appear in your list of apps as Windows Install Cleanup. Run that, select MindmapXtreme or DiagramXtreme and click remove.