Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xtreme Wishlist

PdfXtreme/KanbanXtreme

I added a browser that you can display a website. It will be on the right side where the links and notes (PdfXtreme) are currently situated. The user can expand the browser full screen if they decide to do so. The address bar will not be enabled within the viewer so your users won't be able to edit or add their own websites.

On PdfXtreme, you can set a single website for a each page.

On KanbanXtreme, you can set a website for each task.

Let me know if anyone wants this feature added to MindmapXtreme and DiagramXtreme.

KanbanXtreme

I added a Task FinishBy date. The card will display a red checkbox if it is late, a yellow checkbox if it is due within 48 hours and the normal green checkbox if it all tasks are completed.

If the user drags a task to the last column, it will now ask if the user wants to set all todoitems to completed if there is some outstanding items.

These will be in the next update. I'm working on getting Xtreme out today. A lot of changes happend behind the scene which took weeks. haha

Thomas

Nice! I know you had a lot planned for all of the software across the board. The browser is a great addition, and also the FinishBy date makes Kanban Xtreme even better.

Thanks!

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Nice! I know you had a lot planned for all of the software across the board. The browser is a great addition, and also the FinishBy date makes Kanban Xtreme even better.

Thanks!

Mel
    For the past 3 or so weeks I have been reworking all the projects so they use as much of the same code as possible. I noticed how much of a mess it was when I started moving everything over to svg images.

Almost all of products have a repair, restore, and backup feature yet the different products were doing it differently. The ultimate goal is for all products to use a common repair, restore and backup feature so when I make an update I only have to do it on one area.

Same goes with the diagrams, pdf's, kanbans and mindmaps features being used in many different products. Focusing on getting it done fast always comes back to bite me later. haha

This was the reason I didn't have the repair feature permanently deleting records to clean up the database and make it smaller. That should be fixed as well for all products.

This isn't abnormal when projects get this big. I think people would be shocked to see all the projects and files it takes to create these products.

Thomas