Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Starting a CPA campaign strictly with software

Hello Software Makers,

I decided to try some CPA out. I figured I might as well create some software while working out the bugs. I like to multi task as much as possible.

I just got accepted to Neverblue a couple of days ago.

I already have a split testing script setup which I will also be using for this.

I am trying out 3 different programs all in the same market.

I just created the first software and added one banner to the software. The banner url is pointed to my testing script which will alternate between the 3 offers. It will be direct linking. I will know my clicks but will have to get conversions from Neverblue.

I just grabbes a picture off of IStockPhoto and added some text saying click here, blah blah blah.

I will post more when I get some data. I just thought some might like to know how you could set this up. It is pretty easy so far.

Thomas

I just set up something similar but for clickbank instead, I tried a CPA offer before but the problem is people download from all over the world, so people outside of the US weren't seeing the offer they were getting like Webfetti International as a site.

Now keep in mind I have yet to have any program reviewed by upload.com yet (my CPA one is still waiting as of Jan 18th 09, but I emailed them about it today)

So I guess I'll see!

PS - A strategy I am using for marketing affiliate offers with the program is to do a search on the keywords for the niche (for example Green Tea weight loss)

then find a decent traffic, low competition keyword (just like bum marketing with articles)

Then I name my program after that keyword, and include a feature related to it.

"Green Tea Weight Loss Tracker"

and inside will have a software object that could track the green tea product source, purchase date, price, start date of using the product, and weight loss so far

etc.

Similar little program with functionality.

Then I create a second software object, that would be named named "Click Here Free Trial of Green Tea XYZ" and then when the person clicks the software object, then double clicks the text editor record that says "Double Click Here for Your Free Trial" then the software object would load with basically just the browser object showing the sales page. (that was what I was referring to in the thread before Thomas, about making this part require less clicks)

So that's what I'm doing right now, I'll let you guys know how it goes!
    Last edited by Dexx; 02-12-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Lightbulb

Hi Dexx,
    I would suggest putting your browser on a second tab in your first object, so it is easier for them to see and get to.
    Just name the tab click here, or whatever you want.
    It could even be the first thing they see, or not if you don't want to annoy them.
    But if you give it free, then you can annoy them a bit.
    Just a few thoughts.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

then find a decent traffic, low competition keyword (just like bum marketing with articles)

Then I name my program after that keyword, and include a feature related to it.

"Green Tea Weight Loss Tracker"
    Same thing I am doing.

I decided to stick with one banner so I can rotate different offers and they don't need to be on the internet to see it.

If this one works out, I will change the look of the software and call it something else so I can do the same thing. hehe

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by stevinium View Post
    Hi Dexx,
    I would suggest putting your browser on a second tab in your first object, so it is easier for them to see and get to.
    Just name the tab click here, or whatever you want.
    It could even be the first thing they see, or not if you don't want to annoy them.
    But if you give it free, then you can annoy them a bit.
    Just a few thoughts.
    Steve
    I don't find the Tab sticks out enough to get the clicks here's one I did for penny stocks:

So ideally when they would click on the Hot Stock Software object, they wouldnt have to then double click the sample record, they would go straight into the open browser window of Img 2

Now I understand what you are talking about.

Very creative Dexx. Great job.

Thomas

MADE MY FIRST AFFILIATE SALE WITH THE SOFTWARE TODAY!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

Found a sweet niche with some good desperate keywords, and made a program similar to the one above but also with banner ads.

18 Clicks on the Banner Ad and I got a sale!!

and it took me maybe 15 minutes to make the software!

I made a browser object for the program as well and it had 66 sales page views yesterday but no sale

But you know what? 15 mintes -> $$ x Multiple Programs = $$$$$$$$

I'm going to start pumping out software like crazy now.

And the software I created has even been approved on the major sites like Download.com, Tucows etc. that was just from the little shareware sites I sent it to!

What I might do is for every niche product I find, I'll create 4 - 5 different software ideas and just upload them all at the same time. Multiple my results like that.

Either way.... WOOO WOOOO!!!
    ================================================== =============

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna
    ================================================== =====

Congratulations Dexx! I am happy to hear you are doing well with this. I wish you all the luck. It just goes to show that one can talk about it all the day long, but the only way to get results is to take action.
    Alton

Great job Dexx.

This stuff works and I am excited seeing some of my friends here doing it.

Keep it up. I am uploading a lot myself.

Thomas

I wonder if Upload.com / Download.com would get mad if I created multiple niche software programs with similar titles due to the keyword competition being great for them?

Like if I was going after the Weight Loss Niche:

*Lose Weight Fast Training Program
    *Best Way To Lose Weight Manager
    *Lose Weight in a Week Manager

If they had the same editors (text, numeric, etc.)

but I rebuilt the program's layout, skin selection, installation information, and pad details differently for their usage.

Would that be fine?

In theory it would be like me re-branding my own software no? I shouldnt get penalized for multiple submissions if I change them up physically?

Maybe add an additional editor to each one to help differentiate them more?
    ================================================== =============

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna
    ================================================== =====