Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    I wonder if Upload.com / Download.com would get mad if I created multiple niche software programs with similar titles due to the keyword competition being great for them?

Like if I was going after the Weight Loss Niche:

*Lose Weight Fast Training Program
    *Best Way To Lose Weight Manager
    *Lose Weight in a Week Manager

If they had the same editors (text, numeric, etc.)

but I rebuilt the program's layout, skin selection, installation information, and pad details differently for their usage.

Would that be fine?

In theory it would be like me re-branding my own software no? I shouldnt get penalized for multiple submissions if I change them up physically?

Maybe add an additional editor to each one to help differentiate them more?
    Hi Dexx,

I would sign up for a new account and submit it under that account.

Thomas

Thomas how would you classify the marketing done with the software?

When I read the description of "downloadable software" marketing it seems to be more toolbar and pop-under traffic

I would think since we are actually loading the CPA ads in the web browser in the software it would be more web search traffic instead.

How do you describe how you plan to market campaigns to advertisers?
    ================================================== =============

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna
    ================================================== =====

Thomas how would you classify the marketing done with the software?

When I read the description of "downloadable software" marketing it seems to be more toolbar and pop-under traffic

I would think since we are actually loading the CPA ads in the web browser in the software it would be more web search traffic instead.

How do you describe how you plan to market campaigns to advertisers?
    I have been telling them through downloadable software and ppc.

I am not so sure about continuing with CPA. The offers change a lot and it is like get in make your money and then off to a different offer. I like something a little more set and forget.

Thomas

I thought the same thing T which is why I've also been promoting ClickBank offers (havent started the CPA stuff yet)

but the way I figure it, tons of people have been promoting CPA via SEO / PPC methods, and it constantly changes with them too...

Sure it's a pain in the ass, but could be profitable!

What I'm doing is creating an html redirect page for the offer, and then using that link as the hub for my software

i.e. Weight Loss Tracking Software -> WeightLoss.html -> CPA Offer

then I can check back on the offer and see if/when it expires or isnt converting well, and then simply switch the offer page for all past and future software users.

That way all the time spent submitting to the download sites isnt wasted!

I also sneak a StatCounter code on the html page to track the country of the visitor to also help me gauge the quality of the traffic (if it is the right target market)

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna

Haha well damn!!!!

I jsut made over $135 in sales with one of my ClickBank software promotions today!!!

WOo Wooo!!!!

And the software still hasnt even reviewed / approved on Upload.com yet! it's all traffic from the mini software sites!

Haha well damn!!!!

I jsut made over $135 in sales with one of my ClickBank software promotions today!!!

WOo Wooo!!!!

And the software still hasnt even reviewed / approved on Upload.com yet! it's all traffic from the mini software sites!
    You're kicking ass Dexx. I love it man. Keep it going.

I think you are on to a nice niche. I can't wait to see what happens when upload.com posts it.

Thomas

That is fantastic, Dexx! I am curious, though, are you making sales through listing your products on Clickbank. If so, are people selling it for you as affiliates? Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping us posted.

Alton

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    That is fantastic, Dexx! I am curious, though, are you making sales through listing your products on Clickbank. If so, are people selling it for you as affiliates? Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping us posted.

Alton
    I haven't tried selling my software outside of the Warrior Forum (which doesnt seem be the best market for it)

I'll probably be making a ClickBank page for it next week and seeing if I can make some sales that way ($25 fee if you already have a previous pub. account)

Currently I'm just using the built in browser in the software to promote offers with some basic data entry stuff to track and then submit the software all over the place.

Like I said, I'm really waiting for the approvals to come through on Download.com, and then I'll let ya know

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    I have been telling them through downloadable software and ppc.

I am not so sure about continuing with CPA. The offers change a lot and it is like get in make your money and then off to a different offer. I like something a little more set and forget.

Thomas
    Hey T,

Just talked to my NeverBlue AM and he said that driving traffic to CPA offers through the software is sill considered search traffic.

He broke it down like this:

Driving Traffic to a Landing Page or Directly to the Offer -> Search Traffic

Creating Websites and Displaying Banner Ads on them -> Web Traffic

Web scripts / toolbars that popup/pop-under or ask you to allow installation via the browser -> Downloadable Software

So for all of us in the forum doing CPA, if you are asked what kind of marketing you are doing (assuming its with the software) you can tell them Search traffic to the offer

Hey T,

Just talked to my NeverBlue AM and he said that driving traffic to CPA offers through the software is sill considered search traffic.

He broke it down like this:

Driving Traffic to a Landing Page or Directly to the Offer -> Search Traffic

Creating Websites and Displaying Banner Ads on them -> Web Traffic

Web scripts / toolbars that popup/pop-under or ask you to allow installation via the browser -> Downloadable Software

So for all of us in the forum doing CPA, if you are asked what kind of marketing you are doing (assuming its with the software) you can tell them Search traffic to the offer

Thanks for letting me know Dexx.

Thomas