Thread: Checking in...

Default Checking in...

Hi Thomas and crew, how yall been doing?

Just checking in, saw an email from you this past week-ish with a success testimony that is always refreshing to see, and I just recently got out of the online marketing for clients game... getting back into flipping sites, doing some affiliate projects, and getting back into making some android apps and re-learning ESB to start making some software again, and sell of course...ed

has anyone else been actively making software besides the member who just recently sold alot of copies in the WF?

What else is new (besides the forum I see - that was a surprise as well as the ESB site where i went to download the latest ESB - which also changed - did you stop using RAP Thomas? )

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by howdab2 View Post
    Hi Thomas and crew, how yall been doing?

Just checking in, saw an email from you this past week-ish with a success testimony that is always refreshing to see, and I just recently got out of the online marketing for clients game... getting back into flipping sites, doing some affiliate projects, and getting back into making some android apps and re-learning ESB to start making some software again, and sell of course...ed

has anyone else been actively making software besides the member who just recently sold alot of copies in the WF?

What else is new (besides the forum I see - that was a surprise as well as the ESB site where i went to download the latest ESB - which also changed - did you stop using RAP Thomas? )

Howard
    Welcome back stranger.

I'm still using RAP. I should say RAP Pro which was redeveloped from the ground up. I even built a way to manage the RAP/RAP Pro sites into Smartflo. I got it so I spend a lot less time managing the RAP sites. A great script with fantastic support.

Besides the occasional bug fixes (which seems to be slowing down finally!), I'm knee deep into adding websites api's to Smartflo. I want to officially launch the main ProfitTigerSystems.com site next month. A great way for you to get back into the affiliate game with 50% payouts. hint hint haha

I know Robbie has been hitting the automation hard. He has been a huge help in making it better.

I don't think Mel sold any on the Warriorforum. She just hit up a lot of affiliates before and launched it on WarriorPlus.

Thomas