Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It took me to PayPal also.

Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    It took me to PayPal also.

Mike M

I didn't get any paypal payment notification.

Thanks Mike.

Thomas

I didn't get any paypal payment notification.
    You got that a long time ago. And I, as well as everyone here I'm sure, appreciate all the hard work and effort you have put into these products.

Mike M

You got that a long time ago. And I, as well as everyone here I'm sure, appreciate all the hard work and effort you have put into these products.

Mike M

Thanks Mike. I want to make sure everyone's ROI is YUGE! haha

Thomas

Anyone having a problem building PayKonect? I have a customer that is having a issue and I wanted to see if anyone else had. I am able to build on my test computer.

Thanks,

Thomas

I installed the PayKonect brander, setup a project, ran the build (twice), and although it seemed to go through the build process, there is no exe file to be found where it is supposed to be saved to.

EDIT: I guess I never ran it as Administrator. Once I did that, it made the build much faster and there is an actual exe file where it is supposed to be.

Mike M
    Last edited by MikeM; Today at 01:04 PM.

I installed the PayKonect brander, setup a project, ran the build (twice), and although it seemed to go through the build process, there is no exe file to be found where it is supposed to be saved to.

EDIT: I guess I never ran it as Administrator. Once I did that, it made the build much faster and there is an actual exe file where it is supposed to be.

Mike M
    Thanks Mike. I need to make sure the program is ran as admin in the next update. The issue with the customer was the icon.

Thomas