Default Software Like PayKonect

I am adding several api's to Smartflo and could branch many of those into separate apps like PayKonect. For example, I could do something similar with Stripe... and even Mautic with a install feature.

Do you guys want similar programs like PayKonect that interacts with scripts and popular websites? I see a lot of potential when we add in the Dashboards and Reporting.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Yes, it will be great to branch this into separate apps and would like to see similar app for Stripe as well.

Thanks,
    Mohammed

Thanks for the feedback Mohammed.

There will definitely be apps that will be branched off. One, in particular, that I've been thinking about for a year. A sort of Windows explorer for cloud storage (GDrive, Dropbox, Box...) and also including FTP. It will make moving files around from servers and cloud storage really easy. This is also a lot of work which is why I haven't already built it. I do think this will be a great addition.

I don't see the ideas ever stopping. haha

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
    Yes! I can see that being very valuable, and your idea for the cloud file explorer is brilliant, can see great potential for that. What other API's did you have in mind?
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by tripro View Post
    Hi Thomas,
    Yes! I can see that being very valuable, and your idea for the cloud file explorer is brilliant, can see great potential for that. What other API's did you have in mind?
    Mark

Hey Mark!

It really all depends on what type of value I can give. There needs to be enough incentive to use our programs compared to just logging into the website. Our dashboards and reports are a great incentive for data that is more analytical in nature. Stuff like transactions (Paypal, Stripe) or number crunching like CRM's (Mautic, Salesforce).

I'll also look at popular scripts where I can automate the installations and manage multiple site installs like I did with RapKonect.

I don't have any specific plans, but do know there will always be something that catches my imagination that requires being built.

Thomas