Default Menu not opening in created program with PayPalKonect?

I don't know if this menu is supposed to open or not, but when clicking the top left menu in the branded and installed program created with PaypalKonect, no menu opens. See screen shot link below for a picture. This menu button normally brings up the Open, Save, etc. menu on the left side of the installed program, such as in the program created in Ewriter.

https://cl.ly/0a0m243v1X2P

Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I don't know if this menu is supposed to open or not, but when clicking the top left menu in the branded and installed program created with PaypalKonect, no menu opens. See screen shot link below for a picture. This menu button normally brings up the Open, Save, etc. menu on the left side of the installed program, such as in the program created in Ewriter.

https://cl.ly/0a0m243v1X2P

Mike M
    H Mike,

There is no menu for PayKonect or WebKonect and the upcoming QuickData. The design is different to the other programs which is why I didn't add the "Announcement" to those programs. I'm trying to figure out a way to add it within the current design. Don't forget, these programs weren't initially designed for the Premium PLR Series.

Thomas

There is no menu for PayKonect or WebKonect and the upcoming QuickData.
    Thanks. Just thought I'd mention it, just in case.

Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Thanks. Just thought I'd mention it, just in case.

Mike M

It is better to mention it than not. Especially since I sometimes miss some things. Rarely, yes, but it does happen. haha

Thomas