Default MindMapPro Manual downloads MindMapPro

While I'm here, one more thing you might want to check. When downloading the mindmappro manual from the help documentation page, the zip file actually contains the mindmappro program, and not the manual.

The link is https://s3.amazonaws.com/premiumplr3...0/mpmanual.zip if you want to check it.

Mike M.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    While I'm here, one more thing you might want to check. When downloading the mindmappro manual from the help documentation page, the zip file actually contains the mindmappro program, and not the manual.

The link is https://s3.amazonaws.com/premiumplr3...0/mpmanual.zip if you want to check it.

Mike M.
    Yes, the manual is actually the program but still the manual. That is on purpose but since you don't like it I uploaded the real manual. A 70 meg manual does seem big. haha

You should be able to download the actual manual now.

Thomas

I didn't say I didn't like it, I just didn't know what it was. You may need to set some permissions on Amazon for the new download:

<Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>C4BFF1338E708DC9</RequestId>
    <HostId>
    ZbJnzHofgEaBeOqu+943A3m+ddsc3IQrTW8sYls4o3oAcdKloP JZ/9pt9mAuSZaIy1xV0T26plU=
    </HostId>
    </Error>

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I didn't say I didn't like it, I just didn't know what it was. You may need to set some permissions on Amazon for the new download:

<Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>C4BFF1338E708DC9</RequestId>
    <HostId>
    ZbJnzHofgEaBeOqu+943A3m+ddsc3IQrTW8sYls4o3oAcdKloP JZ/9pt9mAuSZaIy1xV0T26plU=
    </HostId>
    </Error>

I hate how Amazon doesn't carry over permissions when you upload a update. Now you should really, really be able to download.

Thomas

Yes, I really, really, really was able to download it.

Thanks.

Mike M