Default PLR Premium Updates

Thomas,

Thanks for adding the single or multiple account feature.... This allows us have a standard and pro version of the software!! which means more money and upgrade offers for customers....Great job!!! Thanks again for all of your hard work...

So, I assume from your update post that all software has been updated....??

Does that include ESB??

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by Wfjh View Post
    Thomas,

Thanks for adding the single or multiple account feature.... This allows us have a standard and pro version of the software!! which means more money and upgrade offers for customers....Great job!!! Thanks again for all of your hard work...

So, I assume from your update post that all software has been updated....??

Does that include ESB??

JIM
    Hey JIM,

Your idea for the single/multiple account feature was too good not to implement.

All programs (including ESB and ESBrander) was updated to fix a licensing bug.

PayKonect got the single account or multiple account option. Now, the way I implemented the option stuff will still impact all Premium PLR programs. I wanted to set something up so I can add options, like we did in PayKonect, for any Premium PLR programs. That means it had an impact on all programs and you should test them out before releasing a new version to your customers. I did some testing and there was issues which I think I fixed before releasing the update.

I will post ESB updates in the ESB thread but that was also updated due to the licensing bug. Licensing/Trial versions work the same for ESB and Premium PLR programs.

Thomas