Default WebKonect Upload API error

Sure thing Thomas!

Adding the website and api as you demonstrated in the Smartflow add api video to WebKonect, going through the same process and after I hit upload API, I get an error from the server:

Server returned with a not found error.

To test, I removed the website and api entries from WebKonect and tried from scratch again, same error.

Added the same credentials and uploaded API in Smartflow, and it worked perfectly.

Not sure why one works and the other doesn't if it's the same process, that's the confusing part
    Thanks for any suggestions!
    Mark

Hi Thomas,
    Just checking in on this from last week. Thanks much!
    Mark

Hi Mark,

I always reply to the thread once it is fixed.

I would also make sure you have your website and ftp details entered in correctly. If this is working in Smartflo then you can double check what you have in Smartflo.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
    Thanks! Yes, it is working perfectly fine in Smartflo with the same credentials, that's what was confusing and why I posted as you mentioned both are the same process. Not sure what else to check? Thanks!
    Mark

It is strange since they are using the same code. I upgraded a component and need to finish testing that before I can focus on WebKonect. The component is being used in WebKonect and everywhere else. I'll try and figure it out as fast as I can. Sometimes I get caught between upgrades and have to push through with what I am working on before I can get to fixes.

Thomas

Of course, thanks much Thomas, whenever you get a chance, appreciate your help!

This has been fixed and will be in the next update.

WebKonect uses the API functionality to connect to a mysql database. While working on the new Smartflo features, I built up a rather large api library that WebKonect also uses. The current version of Smartflo is using a older library which is why that is working while WebKonect wasn't.

Unfortunately I can't get out a fix for this until I test more since the newer api library is still being updated and tested. It is looking really solid, though, and hopefully won't take that long to release an update.

Thomas

Ah got it, that makes sense! Sounds great, thanks much for the update and details Thomas!
    Mark