Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thanks for all the effort you're putting into this, Robbie. Glad to hear you won't need Angell's plugin. Now you can claim full ownership to all of it.

Mel

To right haha
    Once its ready ill let u know..then the plugin should show an update
    Hope your well and enjoying the lovely rainy season. ^_^
    Maayong hapon
    Robbie

Long drought here, Robbie. Been out of running water for over 2 weeks because the wells are dry. Have to buy jugs of water for everything.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Long drought here, Robbie. Been out of running water for over 2 weeks because the wells are dry. Have to buy jugs of water for everything.

Mel
    OH :O
    Sorry to here Mel. Hmm. Odd.Been raining lots and a few storms in Dumaguete so not sure where you are in Philippines?
    Hope things get better a soon. Hang in there. Let us know if there's anything i can do to help.
    Robbie

We're in Surigao Del Norte in Mindanao. Very dry here. Can't remember another time when it's been this dry. Hopefully we get some rain soon.

Thanks and tc.

Mel

Congrats Robbie! I absolutely hate Paypal after working with their api.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    Congrats Robbie! I absolutely hate PayPal after working with their api.
    Thomas
    I absolutely agree :O
    I hear stripe api is better so i will look into that shortly to see if i can add that in too.

Quote Originally Posted by schmutly View Post
    I absolutely agree :O
    I hear stripe api is better so i will look into that shortly to see if i can add that in too.
    Stripe's api is a lot better. Unfortunately there is a lot of people using Paypal so I need to add it. I had everything done and found out yesterday they have deprecated the Paypal invoicing api I am using. I needed to change it to the new version and it wasn't backwards compatible. I'm talking drastic changes. Majority of their features are on version one while Invoicing and Orders are on version two. Things like how you need to send money amounts are different between version one and version two. There was no reason to change things like that, but they did it.

****UPDATE***

GREAT!!!
    There will be no more need for any extra IPN plugin or any plugin from Angell
    I was able to incorporate my own (from a modified one) into ESB plugin. ^_^
    A tiny bug on a different issue but ill sort that out.
    He told me the non-upgraded one should be working with sandbox but it isn't.
    Anyway, its a non issue now.
    Will update when finished.
    Robbie

EDIT:
    I also added multiple IPN Broadcasting (up to 3 URLS) as well.
    I will need to edit the plugin docs and i have manually tested the broadcasting
    and it works but not added into the ESB plugin yet but will asap.

UPDATE (posted 26.8.19)-- on multi IPN:

This works...but a fair bit of checking over the weekend would make this not reliable
    "IF" you used a host of other plugins that used the notify_url feature that PayPal gives
    that can be added to buttons,form etc..which would over-ride what you set in your
    PayPal IPN.
    However...as i said in beginning to setup a wordpress site to only do the selling of
    your software with no other plugins except the basic setup (WooCommerce seems to work
    fine with ESB IPN....little more testing ) then there's no need for the multi-IPN as you just set
    it yourself in the button 'advanced text parameter with the alternative URL.
    I will LEAVE it in....its a separate file at the moment and i will integrate it into the plugin
    eventually, it works as is now, in the root of my wordpress install but it could be placed in
    any folder of your site and PayPal's IPN URL would point to that multi-IPN file there.
    Ex: http://yoursite/multisend-ipn-folder/esb_multi_ipn.php as example.
    Eventually you'd put in the 3 or 2 other sites in the ESB plugin.

For now there's only ESB Plugin & I suggest Woo plugin as well and then your good to go
    in selling software and getting a customers IP address upon them installing it and ESB plugin
    will automatically let you know of a sale and its details...send them their purchase info as well
    as auto emailing them a serial number/or email (for them to put their PayPal buying email) into software to activate it.

Finishing up that now and those who have the beta testing will 'SEE' an update in their
    wordpress PLUGINS page.

OK,
    that's it for the update info for today.
    PS: to reiterate...the multi-ipn works fine. Just i will supply it as separate file
    if needed as i don't think many would use it anyway. Why? Your selling one
    or a dozen different software's you make but they all can "EXIST" in this ONE
    wordpress installation and be activated and sent different serial numbers for
    different software's so thereby making the management of ALL ACTIVATION'S
    from the same WordPress Install...so multi-ipn really just wasted a little of my
    time HAHA....cause i wont even need/use it myself.
    Make sense?

Anyway...byezzz

Robbie
    Last edited by schmutly; 08-25-2019 at 11:23 PM.

**UPDATE** October 28th 2019

Ok,
    so you Americans are backward...(time wise lol) well...its the 28th in my world .

So this update fixes an issue with clearing the IP addresses.
    Watch the video to see what i mean.
    Also...i am about to upload (today or tomorrow - you'll know as you'll see ESB Plugin telling
    you there's an update version in WordPress ) some fixes, the above and also you will need to
    1. Uninstall all Angell's plugins...ALL of them...don't need.
    2. More instructions to follow...lol. Haven't tried this myself yet so i better make a step-by-step
    to make sure all goes smooth.
    3. Once HIS plugins are uninstalled you could probably do the ESB plugin update and it will work
    as it's just updating the esb plugin. I "WILL" test it first with an older version & let u know.

Video of IP changes here:

Thanks,
    Robbie
    Last edited by schmutly; 10-28-2019 at 01:29 AM.