Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

ALL WORKING

The folder issue of 2 wordpress in same domain? WORKING lol.

So can install on:
    1. mysite.com
    2.mysite.com/some-blog-folder
    3.subdomain.mysite.com
    4.subdomain.mysite.com/some-blog-folder
    5. the previously difficult one. mysite.com(wordpress site) /another-folder(another wordpress site).

It now includes hooks (will add more after beta testers) that send you an email when someone
    purchase a software. YES...i know PayPal does but plugin will send software related info like
    the buyers email, software title and transaction status (Completed) all three conveniently for
    you to use for 'testing'.
    The other hook is if there's a refund (using Sandbox IPN Simulator but if it works in this i've never had it
    NOT work in LIVE mode. but will test THAT part over weekend.

Seeya,

Robbie ^_^

Last edited by schmutly; 03-05-2019 at 09:58 PM.

I am glad to hear everything goes well. Congrats

I don't see any issues. Latest WordPress is now 5.1.I'd recommend, if you are comfortable to do it, login to your
    Cpanel and down at the very bottom of left-side menu you will
    see http://prntscr.com/mpp58q
    Click that and check those versions. -> http://prntscr.com/mpp5qy
    You should be fine.

Have a good night.

Robbie

EDIT:
    I forgot one more video. But i will add that late tonight or tomorrow
    Basically forgot to do a video testing it with Fake Paypal accounts.
    I showed with the IPN Simulator. If that goes successfully then you need to test
    with those seller/buyer accounts in sandbox.
    Be on the look out for that.
    Bye.

Last edited by schmutly; 03-05-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Default Download ESB Plugin Here:

So it's ready.
    Anyone can grab it. It will only be available on the FORUM till Thomas has updated the Programs
    and then i will take the link off. That should give plenty of people who have been here a while to
    grab it.
    Trying to decide on things. It's extremely large file , sorry, weighs in at under 133Kb/s ( ) lol.
    Anyway... without further ado...

Download me NOW

Just install it as you would any other plugin. Instructions and videos built in.

ENJOY,

Robbie.

PS: As mentioned in this thread its best on a clean install..OR...as long as you don't have another
    plugin that uses IPN data from PayPal. You'd know this...simple by having PayPal transactions
    coming into your website (like from WooCommerce)
    I do know that DDM Digital Download manager wont work with this without
    an IPN forwarding script...but as this is free for those who grab it before Expert/Other product updates
    come out i'd steer clear of those as i am confident we could do this all in Expert/Smartflo and that's the
    whole idea right? This will get you out of trouble I'm sure.

Night.

Last edited by schmutly; 03-05-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Robbie,
    Congratulations on finishing the plugin!!

Is this only for ESB Expert??

or will it work with ESB Pro?
    JIM

Quote Originally Posted by schmutly View Post
    So it's ready.
    Anyone can grab it. It will only be available on the FORUM till Thomas has updated the Programs
    and then i will take the link off. That should give plenty of people who have been here a while to
    grab it.
    Trying to decide on things. It's extremely large file , sorry, weighs in at under 133Kb/s ( ) lol.
    Anyway... without further ado...

Download me NOW

Just install it as you would any other plugin. Instructions and videos built in.

ENJOY,

Robbie.

PS: As mentioned in this thread its best on a clean install..OR...as long as you don't have another
    plugin that uses IPN data from PayPal. You'd know this...simple by having PayPal transactions
    coming into your website (like from WooCommerce)
    I have a feeling that a woo plugin from Andrew Angell might work with this. Let "me" test that out
    and i'll let you know. I do know that DDM Digital Download manager wont work with this without
    an IPN forwarding script...but as this is free for those who grab it before Expert/Other product updates
    come out i'd steer clear of those as i am confident we could do this all in Expert/Smartflo and that's the
    whole idea right? This will get you out of trouble I'm sure.
    PPS: My first and LAST plugin..for me, too much work. give me Expert any day HAHA!

Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Wfjh View Post
    Robbie,
    Congratulations on finishing the plugin!!

Is this only for ESB Expert??

or will it work with ESB Pro?
    JIM
    If tiger software products have THIS option then YES.
    Last edited by schmutly; 03-03-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Robbie,

Thanks for clarification.. Then it should work with the "Premium PLR" software series also?

They only difference is "Trial in Days" and the "Trail Activation Serial" is under the Trial Tab and the "License URL" and "Product Name" are under the License Tab....
    Which I don't think that will make a difference since it is based on the URL/Path that is inserted into the field...

Thanks again,
    JIM
    Quote Originally Posted by schmutly View Post
    If tiger software products have THIS option then YES.
    Last edited by schmutly; 03-03-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Robbie, none of the pages - Introduction, Setup & Testing, etc. - are displaying anything. The pages are completely blank.

I installed on an active WordPress blog that I don't use very much, and then I installed it on a fresh install with no other plugins. In both cases, the plugin activates and the notification of successful activation pops up, and the first summary about the plugin displays. But clicking "ESB Setup", or any of the pages in the original version AND the updated version you just released, displays nothing.

Every page is blank.

Mel

My hosting account is using version 5.6.40 of PHP and 10.0.38-MariaDB of MySQL if that helps.

Correction: It's using 7.0 of PHP
    Last edited by Mel Bel; 02-27-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Robbie, none of the pages - Introduction, Setup & Testing, etc. - are displaying anything. The pages are completely blank.

I installed on an active WordPress blog that I don't use very much, and then I installed it on a fresh install with no other plugins. In both cases, the plugin activates and the notification of successful activation pops up, and the first summary about the plugin displays. But clicking "ESB Setup", or any of the pages in the original version AND the updated version you just released, displays nothing.

Every page is blank.

Mel
    Wow...totally odd :?
    Can you deactivate, delete it then reinstall.?
    What version PHP and WordPress do you have?

I'll don't have a different server to try. I have a VPS..its in the US though.
    Let me know. Keep posting here or you can email me...its only 4.40pm so i'm around.
    I need other to try. Very odd...let me know

A screen show of setup page-> http://prntscr.com/mqo9ty

Hey Mel, can you click these pages...shows what? --> http://prntscr.com/mqo9l2