Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This has to be a resolution issue if both programs are doing it. Thanks for letting me know.

On your desktop, right click anywhere and click the Display Settings. That should bring up the settings for your screen. What is the Scale and Layout set too? I have mine set at 125% which is recommended.

Thomas

Sorry for the delay--was away.
    On my laptop, 250% is recommenced--anything less than that and things start to look too small.
    I just played with it again and the behavior is a little strange for both programs. For PayKonect, when I run the brander all of the dialog boxes look fine. The splash screen for the output at first looks to be a good size, and then it jumps to something smaller and gives me the small resolution output.

For ESB, some parts look ok, others don't. For example, the icons are very small in the designer (attached). And the quality of the output seems to depend on what the program is running. For example, any program that includes a PDF produces a tiny result (two attachments for this).

The choice of font size for the software does not impact this result.

ESB.jpg
    ESB2.jpg
    ESB3.jpg

If you got windows 10 could you try changing the high DPI settings by right
    clicking on ESB/payconnect icon go to properties, compatablility
    and change it to --> http://prntscr.com/n6dtsc to try?
    I had to do this on my 4K monitor else got similar oddities..but ok now

Thanks! That seems to have fixed the issue for PayKonect. I'm still playing with the same thing on ESB but not getting good results yet.

Thanks again!

This is why I changed everything over to SVG images. All new versions, of all products, should be "DPI aware" and hopefully take care of these types of issues. I'll definitely need feedback from you guys on the resolutions once I start releasing upgrades.

Thomas

Good you decided to change it, Thomas. I'll miss some of these newer skins (I'm guessing most of those are going to be left out?), but the resolutions some people have are super high like you discussed before.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Good you decided to change it, Thomas. I'll miss some of these newer skins (I'm guessing most of those are going to be left out?), but the resolutions some people have are super high like you discussed before.

Mel

There are plenty of new skins to choose from.

Oh wow. That's great! I thought you were killing off a lot of skins and just converting the remainder to svg.

Nice assortment of skins.

Thanks!

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Oh wow. That's great! I thought you were killing off a lot of skins and just converting the remainder to svg.

Nice assortment of skins.

Thanks!

Mel
    All existing skins will be killed off since they are not SVG capable.

Thomas