Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Lol. Yes, the refining process must now be applied to the main thing or it will cease to be the main thing. (ESB, I mean. I've always seen that as the main thing).

Mel
    ESB and Smartflo was suppose to be the main thing. The other stuff was to help keep money coming in so I could finish up those programs. They sometimes take on a life of their own.

That is the major problem with programs that take years to fully implement when you don't have the financing like the big dogs. There probably would only be ESB and Smartflo if there was financial backing. It is what it is and we do what we must to get it all done. I just appreciate all the patience everyone has shown me throughout this process.

Thomas

Nice updates, Thomas. Everything working decent since this newest update for Xtreme.

Thanks!

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Nice updates, Thomas. Everything working decent since this newest update for Xtreme.

Thanks!

Mel

Thanks for letting me know Mel. I was about to block you if you said otherwise. haha

Thomas

Being able to now install the builds created without the customer having to uninstall the creator program first or test on another machine is a major improvement for sure. Working great in my testing. (I get to avoid being blocking. Yay!)

Mel