Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Might want to forget about it anyway, because W+ uses Cloudflare and now it is prompting for the "I am not a robot" click captcha when using my login script. Kind of kills it.

Actually, I guess it will be better to wait for the API capabilities in ESB coming. No scrape blocking that way.

Thanks!

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Might want to forget about it anyway, because W+ uses Cloudflare and now it is prompting for the "I am not a robot" click captcha when using my login script. Kind of kills it.

Actually, I guess it will be better to wait for the API capabilities in ESB coming. No scrape blocking that way.

Thanks!

Mel
    Yeah...does kill it doesn't it :/ Hmmm.

So, checking. You knew how to do that part of the scraping...that's great. I didnt understand after that.
    I guess, if you select the wrong "type" of object say, numerical, then scrape the field and use 'text' it would have issues.
    I had something like that before...but for pricing i just used text fields..mostly text for me actually..even for the dates because
    of the different formats...easy to sort out the date->text in automation later...
    And then getting all those to appear in the fields of your database correctly? Is that what you meant?

EDIT:
    I'll wait till i get the screen shots.

Thanks!

Mel
    WarriorPlus api is worthless for the most part. I'm assuming you want the info that Robbie screen shot. You won't be able to do that from the api. I'm not sure why they even bothered with their api since it doesn't really do anything useful. You can get information, but that is about it. You can get a list of affiliates requests, but you still have to sign into the website and accept them. Doesn't make sense to not allow people to accept affiliate requests through the api. You won't be able to get marketplace stuff like you're wanting to do.

It's like they threw together a api just to say they had one. Same with JvZoo.

Thomas

Yeah, I heard the api wasn't very good, but didn't know much about it. When Kevin Fahey released a plugin last year that pulled in customer data from JVZoo, he couldn't do the same thing with the W+ api and so his launch didn't do very well. A lot of stuff the IM marketplaces come out with are lame for sure. Lol.

Mel

Yeah, I heard the api wasn't very good, but didn't know much about it. When Kevin Fahey released a plugin last year that pulled in customer data from JVZoo, he couldn't do the same thing with the W+ api and so his launch didn't do very well. A lot of stuff the IM marketplaces come out with are lame for sure. Lol.

Mel
    I would look into how I could combine a service like WarriorPlus with other services. What other services are people using that you could take data like transactions (which you can get via the WarriorPlus api) and add it to another service? Maybe even automate what Joan was doing where you can send out a enormous amounts of emails for a product launch. haha

Some kind of product launch software sounds pretty killer. Load up the software with your email list, for a particular launch, and schedule emails throughout the launch. Pull transactions from WarriorPlus, through the API, and take off people who already purchased (or put them on another list to push any upsells).

So the affiliate sets up the product launch software with the list of emails. Then they just runs the server allowing it to automate the whole thing during the entire launch.

You might be able to do two different versions. One for affiliates and one for product sellers. The product seller version may be designed towards sending out emails to affiliates.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    I would look into how I could combine a service like WarriorPlus with other services. What other services are people using that you could take data like transactions (which you can get via the WarriorPlus api) and add it to another service. Maybe even automate what Joan was doing where you can send out a enormous amounts of emails for a product launch. haha

Some kind of product launch software sounds pretty killer. Load up the software with your email list, for a particular launch, and schedule emails throughout the launch. Pull transactions from WarriorPlus, through the API, and take off people who already purchased (or put them on another list to push any upsells).

So the affiliate sets up the product launch software with the list of users and emails. Then they just runs the server allowing it to automate the whole thing during the entire launch.

You might be able to do two different versions. One for affiliates and one for product sellers. The product seller version may be designed towards sending out emails to affiliates.

Thomas
    Not to mention keeping track of which customers are clicking your email links. The beauty of this is you can allow the software user to setup scenarios. Instead of sending out one email to everyone you can send out a different email for those that clicked on the previous email link and those that didn't.

Thomas

Not to mention keeping track of which customers are clicking your email links. The beauty of this is you can allow the software user to setup scenarios. Instead of sending out one email to everyone you can send out a different email for those that clicked on the previous email link and those that didn't.

Thomas
    And to make your head spin some more...

Sell this type of software to product sellers and let them brand it. They can set up the software, for their product launch, with emails and hand it out to their affiliates. The affiliate just need to add in their email lists and click run.

Thomas

Did I forget to bring up how your software could also run a sales report every 3 or 4 hours and email it to the affiliate? They don't need to be at the computer to know what is going on with the product launch.

Thomas

Red face

Did I forget to bring up how your software could also run a sales report every 3 or 4 hours and email it to the affiliate?
    They don't need to be at the computer to know what is going on with the product launch.
    Thomas
    HAHA...well, lets keep it going. You could also send them an SMS to their phone as well ( they're away from their PC) and get even more excited every 'DING' lol
    I'm thinking of adding it into the plugin...but will do it with some ESB ideas i have too, eventually.

Thanks for the ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by schmutly View Post
    HAHA...well, lets keep it going. You could also send them an SMS to their phone as well ( they're away from their PC) and get even more excited every 'DING' lol
    I'm thinking of adding it into the plugin...but will do it with some ESB ideas i have too, eventually.

Thanks for the ideas...

There ya go! Bob's your uncle. haha I love that saying.

I think what sets ESB/Smartflo apart from most automation programs is the built in database. In this example, we could save information during the entire sales funnel and look at it via the dashboards to see what emails worked and which didn't.

Brainstorming helps get the ideas flowing. After some time you will see all sorts of things that can be automated. Since Mel does a lot of product launches, I would look at each and every step that goes into not only launching a product but also as an affiliate. I bet many of those can be automated.

Thomas