Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have you been able to recreate the error?

Thomas

Ok Thomas, here is some additional information he sent. Today is the first time he contacted me about the errors even though they started a few months ago...

I can send you the project .TSB file if you want.... It is different from the one that I sent you before.

If there is something specific I can ask him that will help you, let me know......JIM

End-user Message below>>>>>

The problems began a few months ago, but after I closed the program it would open and I could add some more entries before I would get error messages.

The computer is an Acer laptop Aspire A717-72G
    I use version 10
    I have 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
    The system type is a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    I have not installed any new software
    My computer will automatically auto-update periodically or I will do searches for updates
    As mentioned it began a few months ago

I also will get an error message that reads Exception of Type 'System.OutOfMemory Exception" was thrown
    Errors can occur when opening, closing the program or sometimes entering information.

Currently I have 415 entries along with jpeg's of each, descriptions and pricing in Magic Props

424 entries in Magic Books/Magazines/Notes

220 entries in Magic DVD's and Videos

1 entry in Posters

34 entries in Contacts
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No, Not yet... I will continue to try.. JIM

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    Have you been able to recreate the error?

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Wfjh View Post
    No, Not yet... I will continue to try.. JIM
    Anyway to get a copy of his backup?

The customer can send me the esb file in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Tiger Software\ESB\TSbuilder_[Long Number] folder.

Thomas

Do you want his backup that is made from the "backup" function in the software? The file in the directory you indicated or both?

Do you need my latest .TSB file that I made the .exe from?

Anyway to get a copy of his backup?

The customer can send me the esb file in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Tiger Software\ESB\TSbuilder_[Long Number] folder.

Thomas

Just got this new info.... Looks like it only happens in the Magic Props Form (Object)

JIM

End-user Message>>>>
    Jim,
    I've had an error message happen when saving an entry; I will let you know the message pops ups next time. It happens mainly when I enter data into the Props area.

Do you want his backup that is made from the "backup" function in the software? The file in the directory you indicated or both?

Do you need my latest .TSB file that I made the .exe from?

A backup is just a copy of that file within that directory. If he can't do a backup because of errors then he can copy and send the file within that directory.

I don't think I need the exe.

Thomas

Ok, He has been able to make a backup from inside my software using the "Backup" function.. So I will have him send me a copy... might have to set up a dropbox since it may be large since he has a lot of photos.

I mean send you my .TSB file not the .EXE file

JIM

A backup is just a copy of that file within that directory. If he can't do a backup because of errors then he can copy and send the file within that directory.

I don't think I need the exe.

Thomas

Ok, He has been able to make a backup from inside my software using the "Backup" function.. So I will have him send me a copy... might have to set up a dropbox since it may be large since he has a lot of photos.

I mean send you my .TSB file not the .EXE file

JIM
    Just his backup would be great.

Thanks!

Thomas

Thomas,

I sent you a download link via Dropbox for the Backup file from my end-user...

JIM