Default Smartflo will be launched on Monday

Smartflo is similar to what is known as Robotic Process Automation. This is an estimated 4 - 8 billion dollar industry in the next 4 to 8 years. It is growing substantially and I suspect it will grow very, very fast once we hit the next recession. People are the first to get let go when times get tough and companies look at automation to replace people.

This is exactly how you make a lot of money during a recession.

Monday September 23, 2019 is the day to remember...

I will be launching Smartflo not only on my website but also on WarriorPlus. I may add it to JvZoo as well. I know a lot of IM'ers feel safe with those platforms and this program is a IM'ers dream come true.

Smartflo isn't just for IM'ers. It is for anyone doing any type of business online. I will be actively going after other markets for Smartflo. It is a evergreen product that will be in demand across many, many, different niches.

Price will be $9.97 first month introductory and $37 a month afterwards. After the launch it will increase to $47 a month.

I will update this thread once I get all sales pages, WarriorPlus and/or JVZoo all sorted.

The wait is over, Smartflo needs to see the light. Queue dramatic music! haha

Thanks!

Thomas

Congrats getting this ready for sale, Thomas!

Personally, for a recurring income software at this price point and a trial price, I would go with JVZoo and skip W+ if I were you, but you could try both.

JVZoo lends itself better to this type of thing, and you'll need those type of affiliates who promote apps for recurring payments (plus at this price point), and most of them do business on JVZoo (also you'll be more "discoverable" in the JVZoo marketplace long term when they accept Smartflo in it).

We'll try to promote this for you also, but our record with promoting products with recurring payments like this isn't great with our crowd, unfortunately. We won't be able to get you the same kind of results as with the FreedomMap/Xtreme Package, that's for sure.

Still, it's good to list it, and you might want to look into setting something up with Share-a-Sale and CJ too.

I'm guessing there are many marketplaces you could list this on (I know even Amazon allows you to sell software, but I'm not sure how it is set up). The more places you list it, the better, and you might find one that really attracts the right crowd better than the others.

Should be interesting!

Mel

Thanks Mel,

I noticed higher prices on JvZoo compared to WarriorPlus. I'm not expecting too much from either. I just know I need to get this updated and released now.

Then I will routinely do videos showing how to get the most out of Smartflo with common webservices. Hopefully that will pick up some views on Google/Youtube.

Thomas

I decided it would be better for me to move the launch date to Sept 23. It will give me a little more time putting together everything needed. I'll be launching to the list before that.

Thanks!

Thomas

That's a good idea, because everyone from our list who was interested in the FM offer and Xtreme will be on your list, so you'll be able to tell by promoting it to them if it's going to work out and generate some sales on JVZoo/Warrior Plus or not. It will be interesting to know the results of that in advance, and useful info for sure.

Mel

But I need to qualify that a bit, because our crowd and the people who bought FM and Xtreme are plr buyers and Smartflo isn't a plr product. So it might not appeal to but a few on the list and still it might sell really well to non-plr buyers on JVZoo.

Hi Mel,

I'm not expecting too much from the freedommap list. I will be surprised if any sales happen, to be honest. Thanks for the info on JvZoo. I noticed more software being sold there for higher prices so we will see.

Thomas

Well, I just wasted some time adding products to JVZoo only for them to tell me they won't list them because they don't like the way people download my products. Apparently, selecting the product, entering in your email address and clicking a button isn't easy enough. So I just asked them to deactivate my account.

I had tried posting on Muncheye but they wouldn't approve my post. I ended up deleting it after a week. I noticed posts were being approved after mine and after a week of getting bypassed got the picture they weren't going to approve it. This is the second time I tried that site and never got one approved.

Not having much luck, but still trying to go live.

Instead of a launch, I am just going to do this old school. Get it live and start pushing out content and videos. I never got consistent affiliate sales since I've been in business so putting out videos and blog posts will be the way to go.

Thomas

Goodness, that is some terrible experiences you're having with both JVZoo and Muncheye, Thomas.

Well, I discovered something that might help and be worth a try, Thomas, in addition to doing it old school, but I'll pm you about it here in just a bit.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Goodness, that is some terrible experiences you're having with both JVZoo and Muncheye, Thomas.

Well, I discovered something that might help and be worth a try, Thomas, in addition to doing it old school, but I'll pm you about it here in just a bit.

Mel
    Thanks for the pm. Eh, it isn't a big deal. I wasn't planning on any long term success with these platforms and was always going to push out content and videos. I was hoping for some quick sales, but it wasn't meant to be. haha

I'd say I am a little more frustrated at wasting my time.

Thomas