Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attachment 541

That definitively is a great improvement in the scripts interface Thomas! Awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    haha That was a long time ago. We blew past those spreadsheets with this new version. We are going full blow SaaS in the next 6 months or so.

I am amazed at the amount of work people put into spreadsheets trying to make them into a software program like ESB. The build forms within the spreadsheets. Crazy.

That is still a good way of generating ideas. I also like to think of how people are using multiple webservices, for their work, and how I can automate the process.

Say someone logs into Google spreadsheets to update a spreadsheet and then they log into Trello to update a task that informs others they updated the spreadsheet. I can automate that workflow by updating the spreadsheet, through automation, and within the same script automate the Trello task update. So the end user will only need to worry about running the script and everything else is done for them.

Thomas

Ha ha, I do remind the same thing and, in fact, it's has been a directive principle for me when creating software with TSB. (Be careful what you say Thomas... your words will follow you for the rest of your life ha ha)

But I agree the platform is a thousand times more powerful now, that's why I'm trying to open my mind beyond the "spreadsheet software" mindset... trying to visualize what can be done.

Scraping and APIs have open a full world of possibilities!

(By the way, I saw your SAAS post a few months ago Thomas, and even commented on it. Building a SAAS is something I've been interested in for quite a while ... and the idea of having ESB working in the backend is an interesting one... Can't wait to start playing with the new API functionality!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    That will be useful for sure!

I don't think the software interface is just for power users, Leonardos. People have different comprehension levels and most people need simple directions is all. If they are told to ignore this or that, and then do this or that, most people get the hang of things and do what is needed without much fuss. There are of course some people who are clueless, and almost helpless, and we've had to let those type of people go, but it's a very small percentage overall who have trouble following even simple directions and get confused by anything and everything.

Me and my sister DO make sales now and WILL make sales with this software and the automation feature, no problemo! LOL. Lots and lots of practical applications you can make and sell with this software, Leonardos, and for both businesses and mass scale consumers.

I've always taken to heart something Thomas said a long time ago about if you can find something someone is using a spreadsheet for, you can make something that will be better and replace it with TSB - and now we're at ESB and automation (and the coming API feature), so what Thomas said extends into more than just spreadsheet replacement software now.

Mel
    Thanks for the comments Mel, really appreciated.

I see your points.

Unfortunately I've been working for too long in a market where the level of stupidity exceeds all expectations (IM).

But really eager to leave this market once and for all. Sick of it.

That's why I'm been trying to get some ideas outside of my current "box".

Quote Originally Posted by leonardos View Post
    Attachment 541

That definitively is a great improvement in the scripts interface Thomas! Awesome work!

Thanks!

Thomas

Hello Mel,

You seem to be a power ESB user. Can you point me to some of the programs you have created? Or their sales pages? I'd like to see what other ESB users are creating.

Thanks,
    Barry

Would love to, Barry, but we don't have any sales pages up for anything created for ESB yet. For the past year, we've been selling the Xtreme programs instead.

As for ESB though, we've created and sold a program called "PLR Manager", which keeps track of plr purchases and products, another one called "Arbitrage Viper", which had a big in-built database of Fiverr gigs, plus to keep track of clients, resellers, and service providers, and a few other ESB programs that we simply used to give away as bonuses for our promotions of other products as affiliates.

We also did Product Presto - that was our first launch along with our little lazy brother - back in I think January of 2016, but that launch was with Thomas' DFY programs - we just changed the layouts and that was it, and it was TSB, not ESB.

Oh, we also did Guides Galore with ESB. Basically that was simply packed with PDF ebooks we got as PLR, and people could add to them, etc.

I think that's the gist of what we've created so far, but we're looking to do even better with some of the new features in ESB (automation, etc) after the new update comes out (we want those new skins and the new installer first, etc. that Xtreme currently has).

Tc
    Mel
    Last edited by Mel Bel; 10-08-2019 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks for your reply Mel,

Those sound like some awesome products!!

How do you go about selling your products, no website? Do you use eBay, Warrior Forum....

Thanks,
    Barry

Hi Barry,

We used sales pages on JVZoo and Warrior Plus. You have to set up a good funnel, have attractive pricing, and recruit as many affiliates to promote your offer as possible.

If you have some seed money, you should probably try targeted paid traffic instead. It takes time to build a reputation and make decent sales on JVZoo and W+. You can be selling stuff on those marketplaces for a long time and never get very far.

I don't know about eBay (might be worth a try), but the Warrior Forum probably won't do you much good these days. Most sellers avoid it now.

Tc
    Mel

Thank you Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by goodman441 View Post
    Thank you Sir!
    That would be "Ma'am". But you can just call me Mel...short for Carmela.

Tc
    Mel