Default Some Great Upcoming Features

Hi Gang,

I am in the process of updating all of these programs to reflect a more modern look.

And to take advantage of the new installation system that has been added to other software packages (Xtreme Software).

The great upcoming features should make you a lot of money. Why? How? and what did you do Thomas?

I wanted to make these programs, not only evergreen, but to also make them unique enough for people to easily say "Shut up and take my money". haha

So, with that said, I am going to start releasing some automation within some of these programs.

Introducing WebBots

This is a software program to build web browser automation (you can build scripts for your users). This is built from ESB/Smartflo browser automation and works exactly the same way. Click buttons, scroll, enter in data and scraping are all part of the package.

Not only will WebBots be able to automate browser, it will also allow your customers to save data to the local database. You can build forms just like ESB/Smartflo. While it won't have all the expansive features of ESB/Smartflo, it will set your program apart from others like WinAutomation and Ubot.

The separate Automation server can run without WebBots running. Schedule different scripts and let them run on autopilot.

Don't forget the built in Dashboards and Reports to really get your customers foaming at the mouth. haha

You will now be able to compete with Ubot.

WebKonect

This program will have two versions. One will be what we have today. The second version will have automation capabilities.

Most customers will have some scripts like wordpress running on their websites. Now your customers will be able to access their websites data (most scripts people use on their websites will use MySql).

Since we now have two versions, we now have a huge upsell with the automation version.

EasyTaskPro

I love this little program, but I needed to make it more unique compared to other programs that easily do the same thing. So I added automation to it. haha It's all about the automation this release.

Need to sign into a website and post information from your task? Sure, you can do that now. Need to zip up a file and email a business associate? Sure, select the task and run the script that does it for you.

Your users can now build and run automation scripts for a particular task.

EasySteps

I've been having a big problem with the old software I purchased for creating my help docs. So I had to finally give up on it and build my own and it turned out really good. You will be able to generate Pdf's, Docs, Html Websites and post to Wordpress. Great if I don't say so myself. haha Needs some more work before I am able to release it but this should be something many people will find exciting.

Building "How To" manuals will be really easy. Built in screen capture and gif creator.

PayKonect

I am still having issues with the new version. Mainly the transactions are working some of the time. Not sure why.

I don't know how Automation could help with PayKonect. I can see updating transactions on a scheduled script would help. Not sure if people would want to automate sending invoices or other things of that nature.

Feedback is always appreciated.

ProSpreadsheet/Ewriter

I am planning on adding a (Kanban) ToDo list feature. Down the road I would like to be able to edit Google docs and spreadsheets through these programs.

That is the main stuff that I am trying to get out right now. All programs will be updated, but these listed programs will be updated with newer features. I will be incorporating automation with newer programs when it makes sense.

Thomas

but this should be something many people will find exciting.
    I do find Easy Steps exciting. And the rest of it is exciting too.

Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I do find Easy Steps exciting. And the rest of it is exciting too.

Mike M
    I almost used sexy to describe it but thought that might be going a little too far. haha

Thomas

Right on Thomas! Automation is awesome and great to see it here. What you said about competing with Ubot hit me straight on. I have used Ubot in the past and always ended up frustrated and can see using WebKonect, EasyTaskPro and even EasySteps to fill that void of automation plus database - and create very unique applications!
    Thanks for the update and can't wait

These features will take the Premium PLR software to a new level for sure. Really looking forward to these and everything else you have coming, Thomas. It's been quiet over here for a while, but I knew you were up to something. Lol.

Thanks!

Mel

Hi Thomas,

Wow this is great news. Looking forward to these new features in the Premium PLR side.

Thanks again Thomas for your hard work.

Mohammed

Thanks everyone. Sounds like I am on the right track judging by the comments.

Thomas

Oh yeah, you're on the right track. You've really come a long way. Huge amount of updates (more like multiple major upgrades), but worth the time and effort, no question about it.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Bel View Post
    Oh yeah, you're on the right track. You've really come a long way. Huge amount of updates (more like multiple major upgrades), but worth the time and effort, no question about it.

Mel
    What will end up happening is you getting flooded with a lot of new updates and programs at the same time. I tend to work on several things at once. If I get stuck, on a bug I can't fix, I will go to something else and work on that. Then I head back to that bug and most times I figure it out faster. Otherwise I just waste time staring at the screen wondering why it isn't working. haha

I found this be most productive for me.

Thomas