Default Success story using Tiger PRO...

Yo folks...

I was selling my Australian wholesale sources list inside a MS Access table. Using a traditional sales letter.

Conversions were about 0.1%. That's bad for such a valuable list.

Then I created a database using Tiger PRO. And took 2 screenshots of software to put on sales letter.

That's all I did. So instead of them getting a MS Access database, they'll get a "professional software".

Conversions jumped to 5%. :-)

Ok so some ideas for you:

1) Take screenshots of your database and put on sales letter.

2) Design a software box cover using those eCover generators.

3) Design a database containing a list of valuable X items. X is targeted for your niche. Example list of sites that offer coupons for various products. Advertise to your niche market.

Anyway, it really is living proof Tiger PRO can make you truckloads.

Great story... thanks for sharing!

Tink

Quote Originally Posted by AndreVas View Post
    Yo folks...

I was selling my Australian wholesale sources list inside a MS Access table. Using a traditional sales letter.

Conversions were about 0.1%. That's bad for such a valuable list.

Then I created a database using Tiger PRO. And took 2 screenshots of software to put on sales letter.

That's all I did. So instead of them getting a MS Access database, they'll get a "professional software".

Conversions jumped to 5%. :-)

Ok so some ideas for you:

1) Take screenshots of your database and put on sales letter.

2) Design a software box cover using those eCover generators.

3) Design a database containing a list of valuable X items. X is targeted for your niche. Example list of sites that offer coupons for various products. Advertise to your niche market.

Anyway, it really is living proof Tiger PRO can make you truckloads.
    Awesome Andre. That is one hell of a conversion jump. I also think video can help sell. It is hurting me right now on TSB Express (which I am changing) but it has helped some of my other products.

Thomas

The video is hurting your express sales Thomas? odd!

Great post Andre! Just opens up more ideas for ways to create profitable products...

search for popular or "good selling" MS Access products, and create a easier to use more powerful and flexible version in TSB!
    ================================================== =============

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna
    ================================================== =====

Thomas,

If the video is hurting your response, I'd suggest redoing it with a small database app... use a predefined software object ("Person"), add a couple of fields, including a memoi field, and be done with it. I think the Word example is hard for people to grasp as to use. (It was for me, even though it IS a great feature.)
    Rich Hamilton publishes marketing software and books and audio about the Disney business model.
    RAZATAZ.com MagicStrategy.com

Quote Originally Posted by RichHamilton View Post
    Thomas,

If the video is hurting your response, I'd suggest redoing it with a small database app... use a predefined software object ("Person"), add a couple of fields, including a memoi field, and be done with it. I think the Word example is hard for people to grasp as to use. (It was for me, even though it IS a great feature.)
    I just did. I am hoping it will help a lot. The original was confusing them and limiting their thinking regarding the type of applications the software can create.

Thomas