Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jonathon View Post
    I used to have almost 200 websites up and running, selling various services and products, but then my time was stretched far too thin, so now, I have shut down all my sites except a handful, so I can concentrate on making 1 a huge success and it has allowed me so much more time which I can use for software creation efforts, promotional efforts, brainstorming sessions, so on and so forth.

I am certain that focusing on just 1 project will greatly enhance my income potential and I recommend this method to anyone... Focus on oe project until it becomes a success, THEN work on another if you are so inclined to have more than one project going...
    Agreed, I now have just two projects that I am working on, which I plan to tie in with each other, and one last project that I am just re-working and then it will be put on auto-pilot.

The power of TSB DOES allow for software projects to be created very quickly which is a bonus, but people still need to make sure they give their full energy into making a software program successful (if that is what they are trying to do and not just testing out a market)

So ya....when testing out ideas / markets...sure create a ton of different sample programs and see what sticks.

But when you find one that starts earning income, FOCUS on it and try to get it making you massive amounts of money on auto-pilot before moving on...

hell if it does well enough you might be able to think of ways to EXPAND on it and branch out for programs that work well with the previous software.

Food for thought!
    ================================================== =============

Do Not Just Crush Your Competitors - Absolutely KILL Them! - Click Here For Details

Submit Unlimited Content For Unlimited Backlinks to Over 4073 Niche Specific Blogs—> Syndicate Kahuna
    ================================================== =====

Thumbs up

Thanks Jonathon that was motivating!

I'm off to make my first app just to get the feel of it.

Cheers,
    Peter

Hey Pete, if my post helped anyone in anyway, it brightens my day. Be sure to let us all know how you progress. We LOVE success stories...

Default Just wondering

Is Johnathan still active here? I didn't get the chance to try his training but it looked like it would definitely have shorten the learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by keepsongoing View Post
    Is Johnathan still active here? I didn't get the chance to try his training but it looked like it would definitely have shorten the learning curve.
    Hello K.O.G. (and all others)....

Due to some serious health and personal issues, I was MIA (to say the least) over the last while, however, I will once again attempt to become active within these forums and I will be posting a new blog site soon (to try to pick up where I left off).

Before I get into that further however, I need to make a public apology, which I will be doing so in another thread within the next couple of days.

I have contacted a few people, from here, Thomas included. However, I will be contacting quite a few more people (mostly via PM or email) before I announce my official return and public apology.

I am hoping I will be accepted back with open arms and will explain everything in my PA post when I make it.

For now, please contact me via PM as most of my communications for the next few days will be via PM and email until I can get everything sorted out, organized and all previous emails/PMs replied to and taken care of.

Thanks.

Default Welcome Back

SH** happens...pick up and move on, glad you are well again...Rich J

gonna try like hell thanks RJ

Jonathon, good to hear from you again! As Rich J said, glad you are well again.

Sometimes it's health, sometimes it's a client, sometimes it's a project, sometimes it's a relationship... there's always something coming our way to get in front of what we really need to do. It's the human condition, I think. Welcome back!

Rich Hamilton
    Rich Hamilton publishes marketing software and books and audio about the Disney business model.
    RAZATAZ.com MagicStrategy.com

Glad to see you back to Jonathon too, we all missed you.
    Life is tough mate....i know this TOO well .
    I just lost my Father in May to Heart Attack
    but you know what?
    It brought my brothers and sisters closer together, who
    had silly grudges on stupid things.
    Point? Life is too short to not share forgiveness and
    hope around..we have to move forward.
    Things are starting to FOCUS well for me now and i
    am positive they will for you too soon Jonathon.
    So hang in there mate (hug) all things will work out.
    GREAT to see you back,

Robbie

Hey Jonathon,

Glad to see that you are Well and back around here...

Welcome Back!

All the best,
    Mario