Default Testimonials Needed :)

Hello Gang,

I need your help. I need testimonials for Tsmaker and possibly TSB. I will be able to use your testimonial for both since they work exactly the same minus the installation capabilities.

I would love video if you can do it. Webcam? Or even audio would be fantastic.

Basically I would like to touch on the power behind this software. How customizable it is. How easy once you understand the ideas behind it. How you have seen constant progress for the past 2 years. I would like to show that we are in this for the long term.

It would be great to talk about any software you created for yourself. Or describe some software you designed that others are enjoying.

Thanks for your support in this. I truly appreciate it. Back to work for me. Hehe

Thomas

Hi Thomas

I'd be more than happy to make a video for you - once I've finished the software I'm working on, which seems to be taking for ever

It's a resume writer with quite a few additional features and I plan to market it both to individuals and to people who want to make money ie writing resumes for other people. I am giving away a job tracking application and I've upgraded that, including features a couple of people have asked for, and will include it as part of the resume writer. So that could show progress (even tho my progress is pitifully slow )

Can't wait to finish this one and get on to making something easier!!

Waller

Quote Originally Posted by waller View Post
    Hi Thomas

I'd be more than happy to make a video for you - once I've finished the software I'm working on, which seems to be taking for ever

It's a resume writer with quite a few additional features and I plan to market it both to individuals and to people who want to make money ie writing resumes for other people. I am giving away a job tracking application and I've upgraded that, including features a couple of people have asked for, and will include it as part of the resume writer. So that could show progress (even tho my progress is pitifully slow )

Can't wait to finish this one and get on to making something easier!!

Waller
    Thanks Waller. Get ir done! hehe

Thomas

Back in Oklahoma until sometime in March 2013. . .I think

No worries mate be more than happy to as soon as my new laptop arrives. should be tomorrow!!

Neither the liquid nails or staple gun worked on my poor old desktop.

Oh well it's about time I moved away from Windows 2000.

With any sort of luck I'll have something for you by the middle of next week Thomas.

Oh I guess I'll need another download of TSB Pro. I'll PM you the email address. If that's OK?

Cheers
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by aussieokie View Post
    No worries mate be more than happy to as soon as my new laptop arrives. should be tomorrow!!

Neither the liquid nails or staple gun worked on my poor old desktop.

Oh well it's about time I moved away from Windows 2000.

With any sort of luck I'll have something for you by the middle of next week Thomas.

Oh I guess I'll need another download of TSB Pro. I'll PM you the email address. If that's OK?

Cheers
    Jim
    Thanks Jim. Email me the address and I will get the next installation fixed ahead of time. lol

Thomas

Ill send you a testimonial within the next couple weeks here,
    finishing up a simple program now, but will be a couple weeks
    due to my schedule... im only getting a few hours a week to work on
    and learn TSB at the moment...

Howard