Very good advice

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
The hamster wheel is how I see people who chase trends. You can see "How to make money with ChatGPT" now. Then it will be something else after that gets saturation.

Problem solving is the number one goal. That is why I love automation. Build something that does their work in minutes and it becomes a no-brainer. It's hard for anyone to stop using something they rely on. Once it becomes part of their routine, it becomes consistent cashflow for you.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agree entirely and its basically exactly what he's saying. (ok, ok....what you've ALSO been saying forever 🤣😅😎)
Looking forward to churning out our stuff...thanks to you ^_^

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Agree entirely and its basically exactly what he's saying. (ok, ok....what you've ALSO been saying forever 🤣😅😎)
Looking forward to churning out our stuff...thanks to you ^_^

I'm looking forward to churning out stuff without having to write programming code as well... That is why I originally created ESB (or Tiger Software Builder). So I can create software fast. Now how many years later? lol

It's surprising what we can accomplish if we focus and don't give up.

Thomas

Last edited:

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
For a single developer you've taken this thing a long way, Thomas. It might be years between major upgrades, but the wait has always been worth it, and this latest version is the best by far. :)

A good percentage of people still buy "Windows only" desktop software (many were saying desktop software would be dead long before now, but they were wrong, and because of "hybrid" software popularity I don't see it becoming dead anytime soon).

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
For a single developer you've taken this thing a long way, Thomas. It might be years between major upgrades, but the wait has always been worth it, and this latest version is the best by far. :)

A good percentage of people still buy "Windows only" desktop software (many were saying desktop software would be dead long before now, but they were wrong, and because of "hybrid" software popularity I don't see it becoming dead anytime soon).

Mel

Thanks Mel and I appreciate you and others patiently waiting. Part of why I continue is the idea that you and others can take care of your families with the programs you create. Even during bad economic times which we are about to endure. The potential is too big to walk away from. And I think I have OCD and couldn't sleep at night thinking of what could have been. lol

I remember when people said desktop programs are dead, the cloud will replace them all. I'm glad I stuck with my instincts and kept going instead of chasing the cloud thing. If that was the case, then the bigger companies wouldn't be selling their own desktop versions of programs.

Thomas