Happy Holidays Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays Everyone

I wanted to wish everyone a great holiday. I appreciate all the support you have shown me throughout the years.

I had a customer say to me he was impressed that I continued to work on this set of programs for 10+ years. I big part of why I was able to continue, for so long, was not wanting to let you down. You put faith and hard earned money into what I was building and that is something I could never walk away from. I know most of us do this not just for ourselves, but also for our families. So thank you for your support and I will continue working around the clock to make sure your investments are paid back 10 fold. The idea that these software programs can help people realize their dreams is simply the best. I truly believe I have the best job in the world.

So thank you and Happy Holidays!

Thomas

Wishing you and family a wonderful blessed and safe Christmas too.
    We do...appreciate your hard long hours and the many devoted years you continue to put into this....for our benefit too...which is amazing.
    God richly bless this coming year too...as we all move into a better place in our lives
    Thanks again Thomas, sometimes just thanks isn't enough...your appreciated, very much.
    Robbie..

^_^ |M|E|R|R|Y| |C|H|R|I|S|T|M|A|S ^_^

Comment

Thanks Robbie and Merry Christmas to you.

Thomas

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too, Thomas, and to Robbie and the rest of the members. It's already almost over where I live.

Looking forward to 2020 and what's coming with ESB and the other programs. Excited about the future. Looking great.

Mel

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Bel View Post
          Merry Christmas to you too, Thomas, and to Robbie and the rest of the members. It's already almost over where I live.

Looking forward to 2020 and what's coming with ESB and the other programs. Excited about the future. Looking great.

Mel
          Merry Christmas Mel and please pass that on to Joan and the rest of the family. I have a full stomach and need a nap. haha

Thomas

Comment

You too Mel, Joan & Family. ^_^
            And everyone else...

Comment

Working...
            X