Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some editors in the forms disappear BUT theyre still there

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    This is fixed and will be in the next update. This ended up being a big rewrite to get it to work better. This was not fun, but best to get it done before the next release. I am looking forward to not dealing with the whacky behaviors we have been experiencing.

    I still have some more testing to do since it ended up being such a big change.

    JIM, you will be able to double click on a editor to open it now.


    Thomas

    Comment


    • #47
      Yay!!! Thank You Thomas.... Also I've Been having some issues with 'Customize Layout" Should I create a new post to help you keep track since it is a different topic?
      JIM
      Originally posted by TigerSoftware View Post
      This is fixed and will be in the next update. This ended up being a big rewrite to get it to work better. This was not fun, but best to get it done before the next release. I am looking forward to not dealing with the whacky behaviors we have been experiencing.

      I still have some more testing to do since it ended up being such a big change.

      JIM, you will be able to double click on a editor to open it now.


      Thomas

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Wfjh View Post
        Yay!!! Thank You Thomas.... Also I've Been having some issues with 'Customize Layout" Should I create a new post to help you keep track since it is a different topic?
        JIM
        Yes, please keep each issue separate otherwise I lose track of what is a problem and needs to be worked on.


        Thanks,


        Thomas

        Comment


        • #49
          I went ahead and added some different colors for each form. To help make it easier to keep track of your programs since it can get rather big.

          Grid Forms will be one color.
          Word Forms will be another and so on...



          Thomas

          Comment


          • #50
            Aww...so beautiful

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TigerSoftware View Post
              I went ahead and added some different colors for each form. To help make it easier to keep track of your programs since it can get rather big.

              Grid Forms will be one color.
              Word Forms will be another and so on...



              Thomas
              Gives me flashbacks to when I use to play with crayons!!

              Comment


              • #52
                Good change, Thomas. That will definitely help.

                Thanks!

                Mel

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Mel Bel View Post
                  Good change, Thomas. That will definitely help.

                  Thanks!

                  Mel
                  I think it will help when trying to manage big projects. I noticed it already helping me when I was looking at other ESB programs that had a lot of forms.


                  Thomas

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I like this change, and I think that will help as well. If nothing else, I can stare at the forms long enough until they meld into one colour.

                    Mike M

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      They remind me of when I ate skittles as a kid. Maybe I will change some of the colors to make them a little more damaging.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X