Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Text Editors

Hi T -

It would be nice to have custom text editors.

I'm thinking one that tracks the number of characters written and another that tracks the number of words written.

Blondie

Damn you Tink! I was JUST JUST coming in to post that EXACT request. I just released a software in the
    War Room on the warrior forum and it pertains to articles and many of the downloaders asked for a word
    count feature... so, I figured I would mosey on in here and rustle up T's feathers by adding another
    request, but now I can't, thanks to you... heheh.

Anyways, Thomas, I second this request (not that my requests matter any to you )

Comment

Hehehe, J!

Score one for the high maintenance blonde!

Comment

I am confused by your terminology my blonde friend.

Do you want word count and statistics on the word processor? If so, I have plans for that.

Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by TigerSoftware View Post
          Do you want word count and statistics on the word processor? If so, I have plans for that.
          I'm not the blonde friend you were directing your question to, but if I may inject my comment, a word count and stats on the word processor as well as the memo field, that would be awesome... but, as optional fields as sometimes a word counter would just be a hinderence (SDK) and get in the way

Comment

Working...
          X