Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bots running Bots, Multi-User Support and building up a SAAS business...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great
    Looking forward to it.
    Your right of course. The 1000s I've wasted years ago on MMO niche doesn't worry
    me anymore as i can see that B2B is really where the money is and the potential is
    enormous.
    I read that linked report :O eye opening. Exciting.
    I have a separate question...will ask elsewhere but sounds like ESB will be the bomb
    Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by schmutly View Post
      Sounds great
      Looking forward to it.
      Your right of course. The 1000s I've wasted years ago on MMO niche doesn't worry
      me anymore as i can see that B2B is really where the money is and the potential is
      enormous.
      I read that linked report :O eye opening. Exciting.
      I have a separate question...will ask elsewhere but sounds like ESB will be the bomb
      Robbie

The MMO won't be a waste of time. The more skills the more success. So those skills you learned on the MMO will be a huge benefit for the types of software you build for other niches.

A great book called "How To Fail At Almost Everything And Still Win Big" by Scott Adams talks about stacking skill sets.

Thomas

Comment

Well, I got myself a little Amazon echo this past week because I plan on hooking up our automation so we can use Alexa/Echo to fire off automation scripts. What I read looked really easy. Surprisingly easy. I was impressed. Looks like there will be little additional work to do once I get the automation running in the cloud. I'll probably create some Echo automation actions that will be used to create the message that will be sent back to the users Echo.

I like the idea of telling Alexa to do my work. haha

Thomas

Comment

Sounds amazing
          Looking forward in the future to the scripts running in the cloud too.. $_$ <--what we'll be seeing later lol.

Try asking Alexa this though: "...Alexa...why was corn flakes invented?.." hahahaha
          Hey Google.... still same answer on google's one....crazy!! hmmm.

Originally posted by TigerSoftware View Post
          Well, I got myself a little Amazon echo this past week because I plan on hooking up our automation so we can use Alexa/Echo to fire off automation scripts. What I read looked really easy. Surprisingly easy. I was impressed. Looks like there will be little additional work to do once I get the automation running in the cloud. I'll probably create some Echo automation actions that will be used to create the message that will be sent back to the users Echo.

I like the idea of telling Alexa to do my work. haha

Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by schmutly View Post
            Sounds amazing
            Looking forward in the future to the scripts running in the cloud too.. $_$ <--what we'll be seeing later lol.

Try asking Alexa this though: "...Alexa...why was corn flakes invented?.." hahahaha
            Hey Google.... still same answer on google's one....crazy!! hmmm.
            What we already have will work in the cloud. I'm going to build a Rest Api around what we have so things like Amazon Echo and Chat bots can communicate with our automation.

Thomas

Comment

Working...
            X