Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Scrape Data That Is In a Span? Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerSoftware View Post
    I would look into how I could combine a service like WarriorPlus with other services. What other services are people using that you could take data like transactions (which you can get via the WarriorPlus api) and add it to another service. Maybe even automate what Joan was doing where you can send out a enormous amounts of emails for a product launch. haha

Some kind of product launch software sounds pretty killer. Load up the software with your email list, for a particular launch, and schedule emails throughout the launch. Pull transactions from WarriorPlus, through the API, and take off people who already purchased (or put them on another list to push any upsells).

So the affiliate sets up the product launch software with the list of users and emails. Then they just runs the server allowing it to automate the whole thing during the entire launch.

You might be able to do two different versions. One for affiliates and one for product sellers. The product seller version may be designed towards sending out emails to affiliates.

Thomas
    Not to mention keeping track of which customers are clicking your email links. The beauty of this is you can allow the software user to setup scenarios. Instead of sending out one email to everyone you can send out a different email for those that clicked on the previous email link and those that didn't.

Thomas

Comment

Not to mention keeping track of which customers are clicking your email links. The beauty of this is you can allow the software user to setup scenarios. Instead of sending out one email to everyone you can send out a different email for those that clicked on the previous email link and those that didn't.

Thomas
      And to make your head spin some more...

Sell this type of software to product sellers and let them brand it. They can set up the software, for their product launch, with emails and hand it out to their affiliates. The affiliate just need to add in their email lists and click run.

Thomas

Comment

Did I forget to bring up how your software could also run a sales report every 3 or 4 hours and email it to the affiliate? They don't need to be at the computer to know what is going on with the product launch.

Thomas

Comment

Did I forget to bring up how your software could also run a sales report every 3 or 4 hours and email it to the affiliate?
          They don't need to be at the computer to know what is going on with the product launch.
          Thomas
          HAHA...well, lets keep it going. You could also send them an SMS to their phone as well ( they're away from their PC) and get even more excited every 'DING' lol
          I'm thinking of adding it into the plugin...but will do it with some ESB ideas i have too, eventually.

Thanks for the ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by schmutly View Post
            HAHA...well, lets keep it going. You could also send them an SMS to their phone as well ( they're away from their PC) and get even more excited every 'DING' lol
            I'm thinking of adding it into the plugin...but will do it with some ESB ideas i have too, eventually.

Thanks for the ideas...

There ya go! Bob's your uncle. haha I love that saying.

I think what sets ESB/Smartflo apart from most automation programs is the built in database. In this example, we could save information during the entire sales funnel and look at it via the dashboards to see what emails worked and which didn't.

Brainstorming helps get the ideas flowing. After some time you will see all sorts of things that can be automated. Since Mel does a lot of product launches, I would look at each and every step that goes into not only launching a product but also as an affiliate. I bet many of those can be automated.

Thomas

Comment

I think I scared Mel away.

Thomas

Comment

Thomas
                Nah lol
                Shes fine..warrior+ is a pain....and she knew it HAHA
                Goto go...now get back to work slave HAHA

Robbie

Comment

Thomas
                  Lol. No, I'm just preparing for a launch. I was going to try to use some data scraped from W+, but too much trouble with the captcha right now. I have to give it a pass for the present time. Good ideas, you guys!

Mel

Comment

Working...
                  X