Videos posts and more to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos posts and more to come...

I posted some videos on the main forum and will be adding more and more every week. There is a lot of functionality here and I will be doing videos as well as documentation that will cover everything in detail.

Please be patient with me.

Thomas

Download link to latest version...

Hi Thomas,

Been away for a while and just came back to see this new site.
    Looks and feels good. Can't wait to see more videos.

Have we got past beta? Just wondering as I haven't been
    keeping up, sorry. And is there a link to the latest version?

Thanks for your time,
    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by andymurray View Post
      Hi Thomas,

Been away for a while and just came back to see this new site.
      Looks and feels good. Can't wait to see more videos.

Have we got past beta? Just wondering as I haven't been
      keeping up, sorry. And is there a link to the latest version?

Thanks for your time,
      Andy
      Hi Andy,

I sent out a email to everyone with the download link a day or two ago.

We did get through beta. One thing still isn't working is the property rules. I left it in the final version because I plan on getting it working. I didn't want to take it out and freak out my beta testers. lol

Send me an email with your paypal address that you used and I will send you a download link. tbelknap (at) profittigerpro (dot) com.

Great to see you and this is starting to feel like home already.

Thomas

Comment

On its way

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

Color me blonde ... ;-)

Could you providea link here to the Videos. I can't seem to find them!

Sorry!

Tink

Comment

Originally posted by TinkBD View Post
            Color me blonde ... ;-)

Could you providea link here to the Videos. I can't seem to find them!

Sorry!

Tink

Hi Tink,

I was blond before I shaved my hair off. Or I should say I pulled it out when doing this project.

http://www.profittigersystems.com/comm/

Main site and there is a videos on the top near home.

Thomas

Comment

Download Link

Hi Thomas...

I must have missed the email. I had sent you a PM from the warrior forum because I have ideas but do not know how to use the software. If you sent the downloand link for the updated version I must have missed it. I will send you my receipt as I think you wanted to know what version I purchased from you. If there is someone on the forum who knows what to do and can help me get my software created I am happy to compensate as long as it is a reasonable fee;-)

Thank you!

Sonia

BTW...Happy to see the humor on the forum..I got a good laugh with "color me blonde" LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Miraclecoach View Post
                Hi Thomas...

I must have missed the email. I had sent you a PM from the warrior forum because I have ideas but do not know how to use the software. If you sent the downloand link for the updated version I must have missed it. I will send you my receipt as I think you wanted to know what version I purchased from you. If there is someone on the forum who knows what to do and can help me get my software created I am happy to compensate as long as it is a reasonable fee;-)

Thank you!

Sonia

BTW...Happy to see the humor on the forum..I got a good laugh with "color me blonde" LOL!

Sonia, email me your paypal address or receipt and I will send you the download link to the new version.

tbelknap (at) profittigerpro (dot) com

We can help you get started with the new version. No need to pay anyone.

Thomas

Comment

Working...
                X