About the activation number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the activation number

When building a software, is the field under Trial, that is entitled Trial Activation Serial, the field in which to enter the permanant, long-term, actual activation number that I would send someone that pays for my product? Maybe it should be called Activation Serial?

Originally posted by Alton View Post
    When building a software, is the field under Trial, that is entitled Trial Activation Serial, the field in which to enter the permanant, long-term, actual activation number that I would send someone that pays for my product? Maybe it should be called Activation Serial?

Yes, this is what they would type in to activate the software.

The reason it is called that is because it is on the same window the displays the trial. If you don't enter in a trial usage number then the trial button will not show. They will have to activate in order to use it. If you do put a trial usage in they can click the trial button and use the software as many times as you put into the trial usage field.

I could rename it but will probably not. I don't want to screw with people, they will notice it and think something changed. heheh

I plan on uploading some more videos today. I will do one for the trial as well.

Thomas

Comment

Thanks Thomas, that will work. I just wanted to be sure.

Comment

Simple weight loss chart

Can some fine fellow enlighten me on how to set up a simple weight loss chart,
        just bullet points should help, not got a clue where or how to start ( apart from select the charts button)
        How do you relate it to some data?

Also, when using the combo box, how many strings of information can you input, 10, 50, 100, 1000,
        or is it caped at some point, the reason I ask is I love dropdown menu information for selecting things,
        or, is there another editor in grid format to allow the input of a lot of information and then be called up with
        the search tool,

Thanks guys
        Bulldog Software: software with bite

Comment

Originally posted by nealtucker View Post
          Can some fine fellow enlighten me on how to set up a simple weight loss chart,
          just bullet points should help, not got a clue where or how to start ( apart from select the charts button)
          How do you relate it to some data?

Also, when using the combo box, how many strings of information can you input, 10, 50, 100, 1000,
          or is it caped at some point, the reason I ask is I love dropdown menu information for selecting things,
          or, is there another editor in grid format to allow the input of a lot of information and then be called up with
          the search tool,

Thanks guys
          Hi Neal,

You can put as many items in the combo box as you want.

I am not sure what you are asking in regards to the weight loss chart. I can send you a weight loss layout file that you can check out? It was for calculating bmi with charts.

Shoot me your email and I will send it to you if I can still find it.

Thomas

Comment

Working...
          X