Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanban Xtreme Share Box Doesn't Show Up

Hi Thomas!

I decided to do a project with Kanban Xtreme, and after I click the "Share" button to choose options and create a build, the options box doesn't pop up. Instead it opens the dialog to save it as an .exe file (like when choosing "allow sharing" and the customer can only save as a .exe).

All of the other Xtreme programs show the options box when "Share" is clicked. It's only happening with Kanban Xtreme. I did a reinstall but got the same result.

Edit: forgot to mention, I also downloaded a fresh copy and did a reinstall just in case I had a corrupt download, and got the same result also.

Edit: The "Viewer" box. I'm calling it "options" box. I guess I should get the name right. Lol

Thanks!

Mel
    Last edited by Mel Bel; 12-05-2019, 03:16 PM.

It looks like I commented out some of the activation code when I was testing KanbanXtreme. I have a new update coming out very soon with some house cleaning. There was some resources not being released when you closed down a document.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thomas

Comment

No worries. Just messing around with an idea for a new project and noticed it. Thanks!

Mel

Comment

Working...
      X