Extreme Pakage Training

Amien

Hi Thomas

Trust you are well.

I've not been in here for a while.
Where would I find all those great training videos you created for the Extreme Package?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Amien Jacobs

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas

Trust you are well.

I've not been in here for a while.
Where would I find all those great training videos you created for the Extreme Package?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Amien Jacobs

Hi Amien!

Did you check the help docs? If so, it would help to understand what you haven't be able to figure out from reading them so I can put together better training material.

Thanks,

Thomas

Amien

Hi Thomas

Trust you are well

Here are the links to the Xtreme Package video training I referred to in my message to you dated 11 March 2020
These links do not exist any longer.

https://d17z9yv956wvh.cloudfront.net...o-sh83h8s3.zip
https://d17z9yv956wvh.cloudfront.net...iles/icons.zip
https://d17z9yv956wvh.cloudfront.net...ackgrounds.zip
https://d17z9yv956wvh.cloudfront.net...imate-demo.zip
https://d17z9yv956wvh.cloudfront.net...-ht8s7euhs.zip

Also I clicked on Docs but it takes me to a broken link as well.

I'm looking for a beginner's video training on how to set up the Xtreme package from scratch.

I've downloaded PDFXtreme.zip : MindmapXtreme.zip : DiagramXtreme.zip and KanbanXtreme.zip

Now that I've downloaded these 4 zip files where do I start and how do I link the various .zip files to create a complete Xtreme Training course using all 4 .zip files

I'm really sorry for being a nuisance. Please forgive me.

Kind regards

Amien

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas

Trust you are well

Here are the links to the Xtreme Package video training I referred to in my message to you dated 11 March 2020
These links do not exist any longer.

Also I clicked on Docs but it takes me to a broken link as well.

I'm looking for a beginner's video training on how to set up the Xtreme package from scratch.

I've downloaded PDFXtreme.zip : MindmapXtreme.zip : DiagramXtreme.zip and KanbanXtreme.zip

Now that I've downloaded these 4 zip files where do I start and how do I link the various .zip files to create a complete Xtreme Training course using all 4 .zip files

I'm really sorry for being a nuisance. Please forgive me.

Kind regards

Amien

Hi Amien!

You're no trouble at all my friend. Those links are not mine so I don't really know anything about them. Did Mel do some videos?

When you install the programs, there will be a help button you can click to get to the help docs.

Or you can go directly to the help docs from this link.
http://profittigersystems.com/docs/xtreme/

Also, I did do a tutorial for you here.
https://profittigersystems.com/vbfor.../1815-hi-there

That same tutorial can apply to all programs when it comes to creating tutorials. You can build out a mindmap like I did with FreedomMap.

If you come across something that you don't understand then please ask questions here. The more specific the easier it is to answer. It sounds like you don't know where to start which is difficult thing for me to answer as I don't know what type of tutorial you are trying to create nor what type of PLR products you have. I'd make a list of all PLR products I have on my computer and start looking at how they could be used to build a tutorial with one of the Xtreme programs. Check out that tutorial I did for you to get the creativity going.

You can create a list of all of your plr products and post it here and I will try and help you come up with a product to sell.

Thomas

Amien

Hi Thomas

I feel much more relaxed now, Thank You very much ! I had those 4 links stored on my computer but cannot remember who gave me these. However this is not critical now as I have had a few small successes, namely ...

My FIRST success - I know now where to get the help documents.
My SECOND success - Watched your video again. Have better idea now. Think I may have matured about online courses and marketing. I may still ask questions as I go along though :)
My THIRD success is that I've successfully installed the PDFXtreme on my desktop ready to upload a course

Also, I just came across an email conversation you and I had about CBXtreme (Course Builder) and thought I'd first address this and have you help clarify this so I can have the bigger picture of the full Xtreme Package Plus the CBXtreme Course Builder and how to move forward with the full programme.

In the email you mentioned that CBXtreme will be part of the Xtreme package that I purchased and that when you are ready you will email us when you release it (Refer copy of email attached) - there are a few more emails stretching over 2 days from 22 november to 23 November 2019.

I have not received this email from you yet, so I gather you may still be tweaking it. So all I have right know are the 4 parts of the Xtreme Package without the CBXtreme.

Would you mind sharing what the progress is on CB Xtreme and some idea of when it will be ready?

In the meanwhile, as suggested, I will create a list of all the PLR products I have.

Thank you once again. It feels good to know that help is just a "typed note" away :)

Kind regards

Amien

Attachments

• CB_Xtreme.png
    CB_Xtreme.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 5

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
CBXtreme was put on hold because of MP4 licensing issues. The built in browser doesn't have the capability to play mp4 videos. Found that out the hard way.

The good news is that Microsoft has released a new browser based on chrome. And it should allow us to play mp4 videos without needing to worry about licensing. Microsoft probably has a license to play mp4's.

The browser is really good and all windows computers will have it installed as an update. I will be switching all programs over to the new Microsoft browser (currently it is using Chrome). As of right now all I can do is wait.

Definitely create a list of all products you have rights too. List them out and categorize them with a brief description. Then you can look at everything and see how some content will compliment other content. Once you sort through the courses and find those that compliment each other, you can then build out a table of contents. Then building a software product with one of the Xtreme programs will become really fast and easy.

We try and help each other out here so you will never be left behind. :)

Thomas

Amien

Thank you for the feedback on CBXtreme and your support :)
Love the idea of building a table of contents for all my PLR cos it's lying all over the show right now. I will certainly spend the next week or two doing that and doing a real good job of organising these once and for all.

As a matter of interest, when creating a course on Xtreme, can MP4 videos be fetched from ANY Video hosting service / Content Delivery Network that hosts MP4 videos or does it only only work for MP4 videos on YouTube? As an example, Amazon S3 or Kaptiwa 2.0 / MaxDrive 2.0 by Amit Pareek. I believe the Kaptiwa 2.0 is an excellent Video Hosting Service and MaxDrive 2.0 is an equally good Content Delivery Platform where one can store all one's videos, images, folders and files etc.

Amien

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
The video player, within the Xtreme programs, will play mp4's. I stored my mp4's on Amazon and just pasted the links into the video player. Any cloud storage that you have a direct link to the mp4 file will work.

The player won't play youtube videos. I'd just add any youtube videos as links. That way the user can click on the link and it will open up a browser to show the video.

Thomas

Amien

Hi Thomas

Trust you are well.

Just popping in to say both 'Hi' and to get some feedback about latest developments re: Xtreme package :)

Since last we connected on 29 April you mentioned that CBXtreme was put on hold because of MP4 licensing issues.
Any further news on CBXtreme?
Is it perhaps time to put CBXtreme behind our backs or is there still some hope?

I look forward to your response

Kind regards

Amien

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Amien!

I hope you and your family is safe in these crazy times. :)

I'm waiting for Microsoft to finish up their webcontrol. As of right now, I am using Chrome and that is where the mp4 licensing issues come into play. Microsoft, on the other hand, will have their webbrowser already installed and be capable of playing mp4's without us having to worry about licensing.

So it is on hold unless I can figure out another alternative. It will happen, eventually. All I can do is wait for Microsoft to release their webcontrol. Once that is done I can release CBXtreme.

There will be an update to all programs before that. I'm going to continue adding features while we wait for Microsoft.

Thomas

Amien

Thanks for the feedback Thomas

Yes family safe with the grace of God.
I trust your family is safe too?

I look forward to the eventual release of CBXtreme.

Are you perhaps able to share what the update on Xtreme Package will be?
If not, I will understand.
Just curious :)

Kind regards

Amien

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
My aunt and uncle got covid but they pulled through with no issues. We have been blessed.

There is some updates to the Kanban and some new features like Gantt projects. I'm also looking into adding dashboards for those that want to analyze data.

I was thinking of branching the Gantt into it's own Xtreme program where you can add different documents to each task. I'm not sure if you or others would be interested in something like that. Let me know. :)

You can see some of the kanban updates here.

Thomas

Amien

You've all been blessed indeed. Very happy your aunt and uncle pulled through.

I'm also happy to hear that there are some updates to the Kanban and some new features like Gantt projects.
If it's not too much of a challenge it would be really nice to branch the Gantt chart into it's own Xtreme program where we can add different documents to each task.

Just the other day I watched a video about Kanban vs Gantt and thought I'd share this with you for what it's worth.
Here's the link;

PS: I'm not sure if you post emails to us at times as I mistakenly deleted certain email address via unroll.me
If you are, how do I re-subscribe to your email list?

Disclaimer: I'm not an affiliate of this company

Amien

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Amien, I'll take a look at adding it as a standalone Xtreme program and thanks for the video. :)

Personally, I like the idea but didn't want to add it if no one was interested.

Thomas

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally I like the Gantt chart because I'm more visual and I like the timeline view. I never liked the Kanban because of no real visual progress indication. Personal preferrence.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I think both compliment each other. Break down a project into sections using the Gantt and each task into smaller kanban to-do tasks. The gantt is nice as a overview (also allows you to keep track of who is doing what).

That is why I thought the Gantt would make a good Xtreme product.

Thomas

Last edited: