Have a look at ChatGPT

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Thomas!

I don't know if you are aware of this new app founded by Elon Musk and some of his buddies, but it is helping developers to code faster and save a lot of time.

It's called ChatGPT, and it's an A.I. platform. The bot can code on its own, provide code you ask it for, help you correct code, etc., plus do a lot more with content creation, form creation etc., just by asking it to, using normal language.

The best way to get familiar with it for how developers are using it already to do code is by just doing a search for ChatGPT and "code" or "programming" on YouTube.

It launched Nov. 30th. Here's the link.

Worth a look for sure! :)

Mel

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's a C# developer who posted a YouTube video showing how he tested it to see what ChatGPT can do.

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been playing with it for weeks Mel lol and also Stable Diffusion.
Even better and online with 1000 images free is https://playgroundai.com/

I got ChatGPT to check my PHP files and clean them up a bit hahaha

Merry Christmas Joan, Mel and family...Glad to see your alive and well. 😀😉😊
I come to Dumaguete for all of February...cannot wait

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas!

I don't know if you are aware of this new app founded by Elon Musk and some of his buddies, but it is helping developers to code faster and save a lot of time.

It's called ChatGPT, and it's an A.I. platform. The bot can code on its own, provide code you ask it for, help you correct code, etc., plus do a lot more with content creation, form creation etc., just by asking it to, using normal language.

The best way to get familiar with it for how developers are using it already to do code is by just doing a search for ChatGPT and "code" or "programming" on YouTube.

It launched Nov. 30th. Here's the link.

Worth a look for sure! :)

Mel

Hey Mel!

I have seen ChatGPT but haven't had the time to look into it. Looks promising from the video as long as you're specific enough when writing out what you want. If you don't have the programming knowledge to begin with then I don't see how this could work well. With enough time and data it will probably get to the point where it will do more with less input.

I better get my programs out there before ChatGPT beats me. lol

I have been impressed with how well ChatGPT has been at writing content. Should be great at content and sales letters after some time.

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Now you got me thinking about adding ChatGPT to a few programs. lol

I really like the idea of posting a question and having ChatGPT write the content within the programs.

Great more work to do.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
well,
take a break please and watch this....especially take note at 1min50 lol...
There are so many uses for it. I have been creating some YT intros, and product info. These articles are so well written ( I have WordHero and Rytr..this tool is better in some things if you ask me) and together with using either InvokeAi, stable diffusion, or free usage online with playgroundai.com I think it will become an essential tool(s) to use with getting marketing material and images for website, content, etc...it will be so good. I can see myself adding in these tools into an ESB project...crazy times at the moment.

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL...
Its just so awesome. I asked it:
"...write a 500 word blog post on the importance of having a home inventory. Use bullet points and conclude with my inventory software product as an option to do this."
Gave me:

Having a home inventory is an important aspect of being a homeowner or renter. It can protect you financially, provide peace of mind, and help you stay organized. Here are a few reasons why you should consider creating a home inventory:
  • Financial protection: If you suffer from a natural disaster, fire, or theft, having a detailed home inventory can make the insurance claims process much smoother. With a list of all your possessions, you can easily prove to the insurance company what you had and what needs to be replaced. This can save you a lot of time and hassle in the event of a disaster.
  • Peace of mind: Knowing that you have a record of all your possessions can give you peace of mind. If something goes missing, you can easily check your home inventory to see if it was stolen or if you simply misplaced it.
  • Organization: A home inventory can help you stay organized by providing a complete list of your possessions. You can use it as a reference when moving, downsizing, or decluttering. It can also be a helpful tool when it comes to estate planning or passing on your possessions to loved ones.
So, how can you create a home inventory? There are a few different ways you can approach this task:
  • Physical list: You can create a physical list of all your possessions. This can be as simple as writing everything down on a piece of paper or using a spreadsheet on your computer. Be sure to include as many details as possible, such as the make and model of each item, the date of purchase, and any serial numbers.
  • Photos: In addition to a written list, you can also take photos of all your possessions. This can be especially helpful for items that are difficult to describe, such as artwork or collectibles.
  • Video: Another option is to create a video tour of your home. This can be a more time-consuming option, but it can be very thorough and provide a clear record of all your possessions.
Once you have created your home inventory, it’s important to keep it up to date. Make sure to add any new purchases and remove any items that you no longer have. You should also keep a copy of your inventory in a safe place, such as a safe deposit box or with a trusted family member or friend.
If you’re looking for a more convenient and efficient way to create and maintain your home inventory, there are several software options available. One such product is [Insert Product Name]. This easy-to-use software allows you to create a digital inventory of all your possessions. You can add items by taking photos, scanning barcodes, or manually entering information. The software also includes features such as automatic backups and the ability to generate reports and share your inventory with others.
In conclusion, having a home inventory is an important aspect of being a homeowner or renter. It can protect you financially, provide peace of mind, and help you stay organized. While creating a physical list, photos, or video tour are all effective methods, using a software program like [Insert Product Name] can make the process even easier and more efficient.
🤣Hmmm...pretty darn good.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the content is pretty good. At the very least it gives you something to start with.

Looks like they do limit requests to avoid people blowing up their servers. lol

Thomas