I am getting error when cloning "Document Form"

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I'll take a look at all ESB errors when I get back to those programs. For right now, I am trying to get other programs out and ready for us to use and sell.

Please continue to post bugs.

I just wanted to let everyone know so they don't think I am not responding because I am taking naps. lol

I can't go back and forth between working on different programs otherwise I won't get anything done. Hopefully I will be able to get back to working on ESB very soon.

Thanks!

Thomas

techedge

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the update. I just want to let you know about the error messages but can wait until you finish getting the other program out.

May be I should test the Xtreme programs for now as well and once these programs are out then, go back to ESB.

Thanks,
Mohammed

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the update. I just want to let you know about the error messages but can wait until you finish getting the other program out.

May be I should test the Xtreme programs for now as well and once these programs are out then, go back to ESB.

Thanks,
Mohammed

Definitely appreciate the help Mohammed. Do post when you come up with a bug. I didn't want you to think you were wasting your time. It's a huge help.

Thomas