Licensing for Xtreme

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Thomas, all this discussion about licensing, made me think to ask about the possibility of adding licensing to the Xtreme programs in the future. I guess this would fall under "Wish List" too, so if you want to move it there, it's fine with me.

Plus I think someone brought this topic up before, but I can't remember.

The thing is...these Xtreme programs are now really, really good, Thomas. And with the sidebar browser feature, they COULD be used as delivery of some premium courses, as a fully contained sort of LMS (Learning Management System), and I just personally believe it would be a higher value selling point to have licensing included in a future version (assuming it can be done), with the features and quality level these programs now have.

Thanks for considering it, Thomas! :)

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Licensing has been added and will be in the next update. :)

This will be available for your PLR customers as well.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't forgotten you either Mel, or others.
After YEARS of being with hostthename.com with VPS hosting (pretty cheap it was) they sold it on and is owned bt hostwinds.com now so have been trying to sort this shermozzel for a week+
The Paypal and Serial still work fine..
The IP is recorded but i am still doing the "after a certain number of days..ip changes, then add it as new IP" it was working and it commented it out..cant remember why haha but ill check it ASAP..
But also Thomas asked about if my plugin will be affected. How it works is fine..so awaiting on our Boss to let me know if theres any changes..
Please let me know via PM id you still wanted those other payment gateways added into plugin. I was waiting for API as had an idea to do it all with that...but lets see what i can do...ASAP.
Robbie

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Schmutly I tried to pm you to see if you are considering adding stripe to the ESB plugin, but I can't get the PM to work. I'll have to send a post to Thomas.

Mike M

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Robbie, I decided the licensing will stay the same. I don't think changing it will make it easier for people.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be adding stripe a.s.a.p.. life got in the way, what's new I guess.
Yeah... thats ok Thomas.. makes thing's easy