RAPProSystem_1.0.04

RolandK

Thomas,

Does the RAP install work with RAPProSystem_1.0.04? This is the new Rap program which I have. The main folder is the RAPProSystem_1.0.04 which holds all the sub-folders, In the sub-folders the rap_pro has the install php file. I have tried the install and first received a 404 error from hostgator clicked OK and then Smartflow continued the installation., then I received the error in the picture attached. Then I clicked the error and it said that rap had installed properly. Now the Rap API has been uploading for about 30 minutes.

When I go to the cpanel and to file management I see that a file under public.html a file called rap_admin and under that file I see the RAPProSystem_1.0.04 file with the sub-folders inside. To run the install manually they say to http://YourDomain.com/rap_pro/install into your browser.

What do you think?

Roland

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Thomas,

Does the RAP install work with RAPProSystem_1.0.04? This is the new Rap program which I have. The main folder is the RAPProSystem_1.0.04 which holds all the sub-folders, In the sub-folders the rap_pro has the install php file. I have tried the install and first received a 404 error from hostgator clicked OK and then Smartflow continued the installation., then I received the error in the picture attached. Then I clicked the error and it said that rap had installed properly. Now the Rap API has been uploading for about 30 minutes.

When I go to the cpanel and to file management I see that a file under public.html a file called rap_admin and under that file I see the RAPProSystem_1.0.04 file with the sub-folders inside. To run the install manually they say to http://YourDomain.com/rap_pro/install into your browser.

What do you think?

Roland

Hi Roland,

Smartflo only works with the older version. There is now two versions. The older RAP version and the new RAP Pro version. Sid just officially released RAP Pro (the newer version) a few months ago. I just purchased the new version a couple of weeks ago. I need some time to get a understanding of the new version before I can add it to Smartflo. It's a significant change, in some ways, to the older version.

If you have any questions on Rap Pro, shoot me a pm. I'm still learning but have a decent grasp on it. It looks like some of the things are interchangeable so that would mean I should be able to bring down sales, affiliates data pretty easily. Installation should be pretty easy to add as well. When it comes to sales funnels and products... well, that will have to be done through RAP Pro for now until I play around with it more.

I'll see if I can get something for RAP Pro in the next update. I think a lot of what I did with RAP should be usable in RAP Pro. Just some minor tweaks.

Thomas

RolandK

Hi Roland,

Smartflo only works with the older version. There is now two versions. The older RAP version and the new RAP Pro version. Sid just officially released RAP Pro (the newer version) a few months ago. I just purchased the new version a couple of weeks ago. I need some time to get a understanding of the new version before I can add it to Smartflo. It's a significant change, in some ways, to the older version.

If you have any questions on Rap Pro, shoot me a pm. I'm still learning but have a decent grasp on it. It looks like some of the things are interchangeable so that would mean I should be able to bring down sales, affiliates data pretty easily. Installation should be pretty easy to add as well. When it comes to sales funnels and products... well, that will have to be done through RAP Pro for now until I play around with it more.

I'll see if I can get something for RAP Pro in the next update. I think a lot of what I did with RAP should be usable in RAP Pro. Just some minor tweaks.

Thomas

Sounds great Thomas. Will wait for your updates.

Roland