Taking A Break.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

As some of you may know, my dad has cancer. The really bad kind of cancer. We found out a couple of days ago he has 3 to 4 months if we are lucky. I've been helping take care of him and within the past few days it doesn't look like he will be with us for very long.

While I will continue to work (helps me keep my mind focused on something productive), I don't expect I will be able to quickly respond to posts. Please continue posting any problems or questions and I will eventually respond to them. I just wanted you to be sure that I haven't abandoned you. :)

I appreciate all of you.

Thomas

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll say again I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I think you need to take the time to be with him while you can. I also think everyone here feels the same, and that no one will think we've been abandoned. I've been dealing with medical family issues as well and fully understand your position. My ESB testing, and in fact, my whole web presence has been slow right now because of it. Be with your family. That is what's important for you right now. You don't get a second chance at that. We'll all be here when you are ready. I'll continue to bug Robbie about his plugin so he doesn't get lonely :).

techedge

Hi Thomas,

Sorry again to hear about your dad and you should take the time you need to be with your dad now. It is important to be with him when you have the chance.

Thanks,
Mohammed

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
only just saw this morning,
exactly as Mike said and as you know my sister is in same position and I know only too well.. well keep praying and hope he comes to faith in Christ as a saviour, why? He who believes in the Son HAS eternal life and passes from death to life..i know ill see my dad, mom, sister again as they had personal faith... the gospel, really, is very simple.. believe in the lord jesus and you WILL be saved.. trust in him.. nothing to do with being good, going to church, being religious.. that's all works and doesn't save anyone...
knowing heis safe in Christ is 10 billion times more impedance than software it anything else in this world.. so hang in there.. and i pray God will reach out through someone there, 🙏

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still pop in here to read posts, but haven't logged into the forum in a while. But wanted to login to say how sorry I am to read the bad news about your Dad, Thomas, and I'll be praying for him and your family. Wishing you all the best.

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. We lost my dad last Thursday. This week is running around and taking care of his affairs. Hopefully I will be back to a normal schedule in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time, I'm still working so post any bugs or questions and I will get to it eventually.

Thomas

Eyasu

Dear Tom, I am sorry to here that now. My condolences to you and your family. As I was not active in the forum as I wished, I didn't know what was going on. May the good Lord comfort you and give you strength.
Eyasu

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Tom, I am sorry to here that now. My condolences to you and your family. As I was not active in the forum as I wished, I didn't know what was going on. May the good Lord comfort you and give you strength.
Eyasu

Thanks Eyasu, I appreciate that and also glad to see you posting again. :)

We are doing well. Funeral is tomorrow and then more running around taking care of my dad's affairs. I never realized how much stuff needs to be done when someone passes away.

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas
Really sorry to hear of your loss, it is a difficult time and my condolences to you and your family.
John Mc

Thanks John,

We've been staying busy. These software programs make sure I stay productive.

Thomas

Last edited:

leonardos

Just visiting the forum after some time and found this. I'm so sorry about your loss Thomas. No words I can say can help you through this, but know you have in me a friend for anything you could need. Sorry again.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Just visiting the forum after some time and found this. I'm so sorry about your loss Thomas. No words I can say can help you through this, but know you have in me a friend for anything you could need. Sorry again.
Appreciate that Leonardos.

Thomas

Last edited: