Thank You, Thomas!

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thomas, just want to give you a big THANKS!!!...for the opportunities you have opened up for us who own TSB, and now ESB.

When I saw the new update today, I was really thrilled, but then saw this typo "3.0.20 is not available..." Lol. Heart sank for a second until I read on...

The thing is...I've already made the money back I invested in this product times about 100. It was profitable from the time I made my first product, PLR Manager.

Not many products are like that, where you invest in it and actually make good money with it. Certainly most of the "easy, fast money" courses out there don't even compare, and never will.

Your a true, blue dedicated guy, Thomas, and I appreciate you. :)

And now with ESB we have a modern, sophisticated and amazing software creator that is going to make us who "take action", as some like to put it, a lot of money!

So those of you who haven't done much with TSB - I'm guessing it's more due to a lack of marketing skills than anything else.

And I'm no giant marketer - not by a long shot - but now with ESB I would encourage you guys to buckle down and learn some basic marketing skills, create a software product with ESB, and get busy making some money with it.

It's really not that hard to do.

And you don't have to do Internet Marketing products like I do - you can sell through Amazon (they do allow digital download software to be sold now)...

...you can do custom work for others and get some good pay on UpWork, Freelancer, Odesk, etc...,

...you can offer free trials of your software and put up a nice website for that like you see others doing it successfully online, and then drive targeted traffic to your site with Facebook ads....

...you can sell directly to local businesses.

Lots of opportunity out there. Do a little research, provide the solution to a problem using ESB, and start promoting it and making money.

I remember Thomas saying that basically anything you see currently using spreadsheets to solve a problem with, you can create something better with TSB/ESB to solve that problem.

And people generally would rather have a software solution than a spreadsheet solution, with the only exception being spreadsheet "power users" or something. :)

Just some encouragement and a few ideas....

Thanks again, Thomas! :)

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, what a great post to wake up to! Thanks a lot. :)

When I saw the new update today, I was really thrilled, but then saw this typo "3.0.20 is not available..." Lol. Heart sank for a second until I read on...

haha I do have a sick sense of humor, but that would have been bad if it was intentional. :D

Some great advice in your post! I hope it gets the imagination going for our fellow ESB'ers. Wait until I get API"s into the mix and we start pulling and pushing data to services and other websites.

Thomas

cjseven

Thanks Thomas.

Let me see if I can get on the ESB train again. The learning curve has increased massively :cool:

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks man:D
Could i have a cheesebuger with the lot, large fries and a choc
sundae to go with the next update? :p

ps: Thanks, really, for all the long hard work Thomas. Looking back it's come SO far
just this year alone. Confirming the installs work in fresh VMWARE...with no NET framework installed.
It noticed it was missing, went to microsoft and download/installed it.
Then it ran perfect afterward...so maybe that add on install reuirement is not needed now?
Seems not,
Robbie

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man:D
Could i have a cheesebuger with the lot, large fries and a choc
sundae to go with the next update? :p

ps: Thanks, really, for all the long hard work Thomas. Looking back it's come SO far
just this year alone. Confirming the installs work in fresh VMWARE...with no NET framework installed.
It noticed it was missing, went to microsoft and download/installed it.
Then it ran perfect afterward...so maybe that add on install reuirement is not needed now?
Seems not,
Robbie

Hey Robbie,

Thanks man. I appreciate the thoughts!

You have me wondering now on the installations. haha The software installation shouldn't have installed the framework. It should have stopped the installation and tell the user to use the Requirements exe for the prerequisites.

That was how it worked when I tested on a clean VirtualBox.

I take it your installation is working now?

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry,what i meant was...
After it's installed (ap) it says something about missing net framework to run and says it's
going to download ..then you click yes or cancel.When yes it goes to
Microsoft website and it downloads 4.61 i think it was..installs it.
Then i run the icon on desktop again and the created app opens.. :)
So yes, if it's not meant to do that..dunno..but that actually is a good thing.
Makes it easy. I did have AVIRA installed on the fresh Win VMware...

Also, i have Mac OS Yosemite or something...10.1 installed on VMware. I am installing
parallels AND VirtualBox just to see if it runs under Mac. Will let you know.

Robbie

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry,what i meant was...
After it's installed (ap) it says something about missing net framework to run and says it's
going to download ..then you click yes or cancel.When yes it goes to
Microsoft website and it downloads 4.61 i think it was..installs it.
Then i run the icon on desktop again and the created app opens.. :)
So yes, if it's not meant to do that..dunno..but that actually is a good thing.
Makes it easy. I did have AVIRA installed on the fresh Win VMware...

Also, i have Mac OS Yosemite or something...10.1 installed on VMware. I am installing
parallels AND VirtualBox just to see if it runs under Mac. Will let you know.

Robbie

I won't complain if it is installing and running! :)

I have been meaning to do a video of Virtual Box and where people can download Windows to test their apps.

Thomas