Warriorplus testimonial scams

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I was checking out what was selling on WarriorPlus and decided to see if one particular offer had legitimate testimonials. Did a search on the person's image, who supposedly left the testimonial, and it came up on Fiver as a service for AI generated faces. lol

This was a top 10 offer in the last 30 days.

Thomas

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's common with the "make money" sellers on W+ and some of the app sellers. Nobody gets banned for falsifying, that's the problem, or they would clean their act up.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
funny lol.
Well, I'm at Adelaide airport waiting for my flight in 3hrs 🤣😒 gotta love flying CHAR!!!! 🤣

Nice, have a great flight mate. Looking forward to some pictures.

I don't miss flights. Had to fly back and forth to Australia when I was contracting. That is a long flight! Especially when I had to fly from the eastern side of the states to California and then to Australia. 24 hours at least with a layover or two between states.

Thomas

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
That's common with the "make money" sellers on W+ and some of the app sellers. Nobody gets banned for falsifying, that's the problem, or they would clean their act up.

Makes me want to avoid WarriorPlus. It's a shame. I understand why people use it and it's a great service. I recall another offer I looked at that had fake testimonials.

I'm going do a lot of videos on different topics (while using these programs) and see how that pulls in traffic.

Thomas

Last edited: