We're all still here mate ๐Ÿ˜†

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're all still here mate ๐Ÿ˜†....We're just letting you get things done with the automation and WordPress and
we don't want to disturb you :p.
Hope all is going well for you on your end.

So...2024 in America? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ Who do you think? Trump, Biden, DeSantis, Scott?
I'm glad I'm in Australia....wait, our setup is worse hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†...I want to escape to the Philippines
and hide ๐Ÿคฃ
PS: if i post this in the "off-topic" chit chat no one will scroll down๐Ÿ˜†
Seeya Pal :D
Robbie.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate it, but definitely post a bug if found. I need to fix them anyway.

I got all of the web browser automation switched over to the new framework. I just need to test it.

Wordpress is my enemy. I got it working and most of the "look" will be the theme you use. I wish there was a way to autogenerate the menu's. Unfortunately you still have to do it by hand.

I need to do a lot of videos and absolutely hate doing them. I just have to get better at the voice overs. The AI voices are getting pretty good now and may try that.

Working on revising my website as well. I have the main page/layout finished and need to do the individual product sales pages. I have too many products now. haha

I need to build a Paypal script since what I was using hasn't been updated and the person I purchased it from has gone missing. Seems like a common occurrence for people to abandon their products. Is Paypal still popular or should I add other processors?

Yeah, escaping to the Phils sounds promising with all that is happening here. It's sad to see groups of people hating on each other. I like to think each group wants to help others. They have a different approach to doing so. I try to focus on work and helping people to avoid all the negativity that comes with politics. lol

Thomas

Last edited:

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stripe is the leading alternative to PayPal, Thomas.

Good plan, Robbie, unless war breaks out between the US and China. Phils could be right in the thick of it if so (but maybe Australia too).

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Stripe is the leading alternative to PayPal, Thomas.

Good plan, Robbie, unless war breaks out between the US and China. Phils could be right in the thick of it if so (but maybe Australia too).

Mel

Mel, do you have most of your sales going through Paypal or Stripe? I remember someone, a while back, did a test and conversions were better with Paypal. I think that was the Internet Marketing niche, though.

Thanks!

Thomas

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just know about Stripe, Thomas, but it isn't available in The Philippines yet. But most people I think prefer PayPal. Stripe is a credit card processor, and some people are a little squeamish about using their cc online still.

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I just know about Stripe, Thomas, but it isn't available in The Philippines yet. But most people I think prefer PayPal. Stripe is a credit card processor, and some people are a little squeamish about using their cc online still.

Mel

Surprised people are still concerned with using a credit card online. I remember back when the internet got going it was an issue. I do think people like having the cash come out of their Paypal account, though, which makes sense.

I always assumed Stripe worked similar to Paypal. I will probably stick with Paypal then as it gives the customer an option to pay with CC or their account.

Thomas

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's just the fear of using their credit cards on some sites like Warrior Plus and JVZoo, Thomas. Some of those sellers lost their PayPal accounts and they don't earn as much now with only a Stripe account because a small percentage of people have trust concerns.

Mel

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stripes API for even doing the script is very thorough and well documented too.
I'm using both but......I am using a really good plugin, free, for the stripe and it covers things needed without being bloated.. there's a few out there but I tried them all and the STRIPE one covers allot of gateways like google pay, PayPal as well, and many others.
Ijust got to work so during my breaks I'll add more here, went to bed after that post last night...
Yeah.. everyone getting along or there? Will be out forever dream, sad this world is so different then 3 years ago๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I'll posted in this forum about a voice app site that has excellent voice overs, I'll find it again and post it here.. it's better than most and very cheap...

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the voices, some of them especially the neural ones are awesome better than allot of the ones out there and I will use some of the female voices that I have found to be realistic and very clear without that fake especially sound s they're trained on real voices.. the American and English UK ones are really good.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Stripes API for even doing the script is very thorough and well documented too.
I'm using both but......I am using a really good plugin, free, for the stripe and it covers things needed without being bloated.. there's a few out there but I tried them all and the STRIPE one covers allot of gateways like google pay, PayPal as well, and many others.
Ijust got to work so during my breaks I'll add more here, went to bed after that post last night...
Yeah.. everyone getting along or there? Will be out forever dream, sad this world is so different then 3 years ago๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I'll posted in this forum about a voice app site that has excellent voice overs, I'll find it again and post it here.. it's better than most and very cheap...

I'm building my site out of html/css... old-school. lol

No plugins for me.

I had looked at a few Text To Voice AI's but haven't decided whether to do it or practice more to get better. I have little time so the voice AI is looking better.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm building my site out of html/css... old-school. lol
yeah, there's are some great looking bootstrape themes which use that and some JS and the benefits are they load super fast too, simplerto use.

Eventually I'll go back to that and just create a php script (with api) for the serial numbers, upload it to my server and create a ESB app to go with it..I could even sell it.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm going to use a WordPress theme which is really fast,stripped down to basics, there's a software seller who's got a really nice looking theme with his software's, it looks good, runs fast... might be my option going forward..

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I use a little bootstrap (navigation/buttons) but mainly using my own html/css.

The Html export from EasyDoco was my own html/css files.

I may write a program to create websites from some of the templates I've been working on. Not sure if there is a demand since most use Wordpress. Though it would speed up the site building for me. I need to stop finding new programs to build. haha

A program I purchased a long time ago is a visual web designer. I always found it faster to just write the code myself so never really used it much. It does have a feature to create Wordpress themes that I may play around with if I ever get some free time.

Thomas

Last edited:

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
guess what? "free time" is the next dream ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†lol
I know what you mean.
As I'm getting older I seem to have less time. Aren't we meant to have MORE? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘